20 replies to this topic

#16 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,922 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 21 January 2013 - 03:26 AM

As much as want Star, him falling to us is very minimal. Us trading up for him is out of the question especially when there are other DT/NT in this draft that are just as good or not that far off from his talents.

#17 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:40 PM

Just take Jesse Williams at 14.

#18 MrBubba

MrBubba

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,638 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:05 PM

Its possible he could fall but highly doubtful. But a Couple of years ago Nick Fairley was going number one in January. He would need a poor combine or something else pop up to make him drop. He gets through Combine okay, then he will be top eight pick

#19 biggdownunder

biggdownunder

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Locationsydney, australia

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:43 AM

not unless star absolutely blows the combine away and somehow fell to 9. other than a senario like that, i sure as all hell hope we dont trade down!!

#20 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,243 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:48 AM

Name a DT taken in the first round in the last five years that had a huge impact for his team.

wut

#21 davos

davos

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 10,053 posts
  • LocationCO

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:01 AM

I'm thinking the Titans would take him, so we'd need to trade up ahead of them. Of course, the Titans could easily take Warmack making a trade up not necessary, but if Star's there at 9 I don't want them taking a chance. I want them trading up with NYJ to get him.

I think its highly likely Titans go o-line if they stay with the pick they have. They could possibly go DL (either DT or DE). That's the team that's move will definitely be a factor in what happens to us because we could be looking at a lot of the same prospects minus WR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com