Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

San Fransisco 49ers vs Atlanta Falcons Gameday Thread

625 posts in this topic

Posted

I hate life.

Posted

Off topic but pumped for that fight next Saturday

Posted

I'm really hoping we can snag Amari Cooper in two years.... He's in his freshman year and people are already saying he's better than Julio and AJ Green

I was thinking the same thing

Posted

Stoic Harbaugh

1 person likes this

Posted

finding any satisfaction in beating Atl earlier in the year is bush league. sorry guys. even if we played the Falcons 16 times we woul be 8-8 and STILL out of the playoffs.

Posted

Ah the read option... good option when your QB's throws are looking like sh!t.

Posted

I like Cordarrelle Patterson just because of his freakish athletic ability... Hopkins is a close second though

There's a lot to like about Patterson but he has a ton of question marks and overall just didn't put up much production this past year.

Those issues aren't present with Hopkins. Very technically sound player with good measurables and a long resume'.

That's what I like about him. White (and Hakeem Nicks) are both very fitting comparisons.

Posted

Atlanta looking good. Goddamn that sentence makes me nauseous.

Posted

And the 9ers earned a first down, I think I will wet my pants.

Posted

What the hell happened to the niners?

Posted

I feel kinda bad I talked a coworker into going to this game he is a big time 9ers fan. I think he is calling the 9ers and myself a motherfuger right now.

Posted

I was thinking the same thing

The kid is a beast we'd have to trade into the top 5-8 to get him (if he keeps up his production) It would be worth it though

There's a lot to like about Patterson but he has a ton of question marks and overall just didn't put up much production this past year.

Those issues aren't present with Hopkins. Very technically sound player with good measurables and a long resume'.

That's what I like about him. White (and Hakeem Nicks) are both very fitting comparisons.

Very true, a lot will probably change from now to April