Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevin Greene

San Fransisco 49ers vs Atlanta Falcons Gameday Thread

625 posts in this topic

Looked like an obvious pass interference at the end of the game but the refs are slow to make calls late in games. A pass over the middle in that situation is too risky, imo.

You have to admit those dirty birds got some weapons beside the fact they have a noodle arm of a QB. The dude work so hard to get the ball 20 yards down field.

Yes, they do have talent and a bunch of weapons. But they're defense is not tough enough to stop physical or elusive teams up front. And Matty Ice can get flustered (and throw picks) with QB pressure.

This should of happened last week! Im still mad they got a playoff win lol. Ill celebrate tonight those fuggers are going home!

I think those read option teams are like Jordan, they get down then the obliterate the opponent. They're too confident sometimes. Although the 49ers were down by 17 nothing in me says they would lose. That's the Jordan syndrome with those read option teams. they can score in bunch.

At the time I said it was a good trade, and I stand by it now... When you are a team who wins like the Falcons (In the regular season) you don't get chance to change top game changers in a draft like Julio Jones... He will also be a career falcon and give them a playmaker for years with Ryan..

Essentially they drafted him with their 27th draft pick... To make it happen they gave up a late 2nd, and two late 4th round pick... Those are blah.. and they gave up a late 1st round pick which is really the quality pick they gave up to make this happen... I'm okay with two late first for one of the biggest game changers at the WR position.

The Vikings probably thought they were one player away when they traded for Herschel Walker as well.

For one player at the #5 spot 2 Number 1s, a 2nd and 2 4ths is too much to give up.

Especially if it's a douche wide out. That's 5 talented low priced young players for one wide out on your roster.

Ahmad Brooks game MVP IMHO

I think those read option teams are like Jordan, they get down then the obliterate the opponent. They're too confident sometimes. Although the 49ers were down by 17 nothing in me says they would lose. That's the Jordan syndrome with those read option teams. they can score in bunch.

Yeah, it's like a ticking time bomb, cause the Defense has to always be prepared for the QB to run.

So as long as they can pass and run the ball well with the RB's, like you alluded to, they're just a ticking time bomb to score.

That was Cam and the offense in 2011 (actually Panthers were more explosive), before Chud Fugged it up the first half of 2012.

"No one chokes like the Chokelanta Falchokes"

Lol - read this gem on the falcons MB

Aikman looks so sad ,saying 9ers are going to the SuperBowl

Seems the hate is still strong with him from his playing dayz

Every losing team have there "if only" moment. I wonder what it will be for the Falcons.

Yeah, it's like a ticking time bomb, cause the Defense has to always be prepared for the QB to run.

So as long as they can pass and run the ball well with the RB's, like you alluded to, they're just a ticking time bomb to score.

That was Cam and the offense in 2011 (actually Panthers were more explosive), before Chud Fugged it up the first half of 2012.

Hopefully we see the light and not make Cam run like a chicken with its head cut off. The threat of the read option enough is too deadly. Gore is loving the read option too.