• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,967 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:08 PM

falconsfan567

BIG T IS IN DA HOUSE!
  • Posted Image
  • Pure Football
  • Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
  • 33,928 posts

Posted Today, 05:58 PM
I'm on the verge of crying. I really am. I have never cried after a Falcons loss before but I might here.

#602 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:10 PM

Yup Yup!!

Mike Shula, take notes!!!!!!!!!

The awesome part it Kaep barely keep it 2 times and the defense was still chasing a ghost who doesn't have the ball. So sweet to watch.

Now the conversation on how mobile QBs can't make it to the superbowl. I hope Cam was watching.

#603 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 4,723 posts

colin kaepernick is 25 years old , who knew :phew:

So he's basically a rookie (though he's a second year player). Plus he's 25 yrs old. But some people want to talk about him, like he's the second coming after starting 9 games now, with a team stacked with good coaches, Defense, Offensive lineman, good backs, Receivers and scheme?????????

Hmmmmh. Rivera, Shula and Cam, need to get their swerve/swag on next season, and reclaim the spot light and ascend up the standings (especially with the Dirty Birds crying over being shot down in their own Stadium).

#604 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 7,960 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted Image

#605 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:11 PM

That stadium cleared out quick.

#606 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,862 posts
  • LocationKinston, NC

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:11 PM

They are who we thought they were

#607 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,862 posts
  • LocationKinston, NC

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

Posted Image

LMAO this is perfect!!!!!

#608 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 4,723 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:13 PM

I'm feeling the Northern California/Stanford spirit at the moment.

So, can the Panther drive a Brinks truck over to David Shaw's house and dump all it's contents on his lawn, so he can forego his new Stanford contract and come to Carolina!!??

Come on JR, you can do it. LOL

#609 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

Falcons gtfo your own field. Lol

#610 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

Wow!!

Who would have thunk it at the beginning of the season that the first 'Read Option/Dual Threat QB' to make the Super Bowl in 2013 would be Colin Kaepernick (despite the fact they're a good team)???

And once again, the dirty birds proved, their not SB worthy, giving up such a big lead to a 2nd year QB (almost a rookie, really) at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just goes to show you what good coaching and a front office can do???????

You have to admit those dirty birds got some weapons beside the fact they have a noodle arm of a QB. The dude work so hard to get the ball 20 yards down field.

#611 CarolinaPanthersCynic

CarolinaPanthersCynic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:15 PM

Looked like an obvious pass interference at the end of the game but the refs are slow to make calls late in games. A pass over the middle in that situation is too risky, imo.

#612 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 4,723 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:17 PM

You have to admit those dirty birds got some weapons beside the fact they have a noodle arm of a QB. The dude work so hard to get the ball 20 yards down field.

Yes, they do have talent and a bunch of weapons. But they're defense is not tough enough to stop physical or elusive teams up front. And Matty Ice can get flustered (and throw picks) with QB pressure.

#613 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:17 PM

This should of happened last week! Im still mad they got a playoff win lol. Ill celebrate tonight those fuggers are going home!

I think those read option teams are like Jordan, they get down then the obliterate the opponent. They're too confident sometimes. Although the 49ers were down by 17 nothing in me says they would lose. That's the Jordan syndrome with those read option teams. they can score in bunch.

#614 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

____Taint Week_____

• HUDDLER
  • 17,478 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:18 PM

At the time I said it was a good trade, and I stand by it now... When you are a team who wins like the Falcons (In the regular season) you don't get chance to change top game changers in a draft like Julio Jones... He will also be a career falcon and give them a playmaker for years with Ryan..

Essentially they drafted him with their 27th draft pick... To make it happen they gave up a late 2nd, and two late 4th round pick... Those are blah.. and they gave up a late 1st round pick which is really the quality pick they gave up to make this happen... I'm okay with two late first for one of the biggest game changers at the WR position.

The Vikings probably thought they were one player away when they traded for Herschel Walker as well.

For one player at the #5 spot 2 Number 1s, a 2nd and 2 4ths is too much to give up.
Especially if it's a douche wide out. That's 5 talented low priced young players for one wide out on your roster.

#615 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:18 PM

Ahmad Brooks game MVP IMHO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com