624 replies to this topic

#616 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,024 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:20 PM

I think those read option teams are like Jordan, they get down then the obliterate the opponent. They're too confident sometimes. Although the 49ers were down by 17 nothing in me says they would lose. That's the Jordan syndrome with those read option teams. they can score in bunch.

Yeah, it's like a ticking time bomb, cause the Defense has to always be prepared for the QB to run.

So as long as they can pass and run the ball well with the RB's, like you alluded to, they're just a ticking time bomb to score.

That was Cam and the offense in 2011 (actually Panthers were more explosive), before Chud Fugged it up the first half of 2012.

#617 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:21 PM

"No one chokes like the Chokelanta Falchokes"

Lol - read this gem on the falcons MB

#618 Makish

Makish

Your In the Danger Zone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:22 PM

Aikman looks so sad ,saying 9ers are going to the SuperBowl

Seems the hate is still strong with him from his playing dayz

#619 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,670 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:24 PM

Every losing team have there "if only" moment. I wonder what it will be for the Falcons.

#620 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:26 PM

Yeah, it's like a ticking time bomb, cause the Defense has to always be prepared for the QB to run.

So as long as they can pass and run the ball well with the RB's, like you alluded to, they're just a ticking time bomb to score.

That was Cam and the offense in 2011 (actually Panthers were more explosive), before Chud Fugged it up the first half of 2012.

Hopefully we see the light and not make Cam run like a chicken with its head cut off. The threat of the read option enough is too deadly. Gore is loving the read option too.

#621 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,280 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:32 PM

I hope the falcons win it all this year.

I think that would be about the only thing to make this fanbase wake up and stop accepting mediocrity if we're the only ones in the division without a ring.

Nice call, jackass.

#622 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,024 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:59 PM

Hopefully we see the light and not make Cam run like a chicken with its head cut off. The threat of the read option enough is too deadly. Gore is loving the read option too.

Yeah, the Panthers just have to adjust it so 1) it's not so easy to spot, 2) set up the RB so he's running down hill and can pick up some decent yards, making him a legitimate threat and ground breaker.

This way; like you said, Cam can do his thing out of the pocket, and only run when he has to, or on a few (and I mean a FEW GodDammit LOL) designed plays.

#623 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,382 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:03 PM

Their message board thinks they were robbed out of a win by the refs despite the notorious "hall of fame treatment" they give Gonzo and for some reason extend to White and Jones.

#624 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,433 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

Nice call, jackass.

what call?

#625 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,197 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:07 PM

Just got done watching the game, thank God for the 49ers pulling out the win. I almost thought the refs were gonna give Atlanta another game with that BS call on the Douglas no catch and allowing the Falcons to offensively PI all game long.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.