Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Growl

Who is Jim Harbaugh?

193 posts in this topic

Don't be too hard on FP, guys. He lives in the middle of nowhere. You know those backwoods people aren't too bright. Cut him some slack.

I'm sorry, but what would my location have to do with anything? This "backwoods" individual writes computer software for a living.

Lol no one wants to read your shitty wall of text. If you're fired a few years after at the very least making the superbowl or even winning it, you are a bad coach. Remember that little prediction of yours? Uh yeah.

Considering everyone here was predicting Seattle and then the 49ers would blow Atlanta out I don't feel bad about my prediction at all. My fault was thinking Matt Ryan wouldn't completely crap himself two games in a row.

Considering everyone here was predicting Seattle and then the 49ers would blow Atlanta out I don't feel bad about my prediction at all. My fault was thinking Matt Ryan wouldn't completely crap himself two games in a row.

"Everyone here" probably has the ability to back down when their wrong instead of doing whatever intellectual gymnastics they have to do in order to still be "right".

What we're seeing here is your hubris crumble into a million pieces. U MAD BRO

"Everyone here" probably has the ability to back down when their wrong instead of doing whatever intellectual gymnastics they have to do in order to still be "right".

What we're seeing here is your hubris crumble into a million pieces. U MAD BRO

MMmhmm. Real mad, alright.

Several media people said that the Panthers reached out to Harbaugh but apparently he wasn't interested.

He is a great coach and he was #1 on my list when we hired Rivera

man you guys are killing FP for no real reason. he's not saying harbaugh's a bad coach, he's saying the roster's been so well stocked with talent that it makes up for any deficiencies that might otherwise be exposed on a roster of, say, carolina panthers caliber.

still a better coach than ron rivera, and i don't think we'd be 7-9 if harbaugh was here.

man you guys are killing FP for no real reason. he's not saying harbaugh's a bad coach, he's saying the roster's been so well stocked with talent that it makes up for any deficiencies that might otherwise be exposed on a roster of, say, carolina panthers caliber.

still a better coach than ron rivera, and i don't think we'd be 7-9 if harbaugh was here.

He said Harbaugh is gonna get fired in two years. That's the very definition of bad after making it this far in the playoffs in your second year.

And it wasn't just a "hey guys I just think that such in such". It was "IT'S GONNA FÜCKING HAPPEN AND WHEN IT DOES I'M GONNA BUMP EVERY FÜCKING THREAD ARGLBLGARBL!!!"

So it's for good reason.

People here seem to think we have 6 Pro Bowlers on defense and Rivera is simply mismanaging them into the ground.

He said Harbaugh is gonna get fired in two years. That's the very definition of bad after making it this far in the playoffs in your second year.

And it wasn't just a "hey guys I just think that such in such". It was "IT'S GONNA FÜCKING HAPPEN AND WHEN IT DOES I'M GONNA BUMP EVERY FÜCKING THREAD ARGLBLGARBL!!!"

So it's for good reason.

Has it been two years yet?

i missed the fired in two years part, yeah that's pretty baseless