Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jasonluckydog

Congratulations to the Atlanta Falcons and their fans!

30 posts in this topic

sucks worse to have not had a winning season since '08.

sucks even worse being ok with that.

C'mon guys. Let's give the Falcons credit where it's due... Thousands of people in poorer countries will be clothed in "Atlanta Falcons NFC Champions!!!" T-shirts...

1312567_o.gif

Yup, I was worried for a little bit, but Matty Chokeartist came through once again. Nice stupid second half turnovers douche. Even with the refs in their back pocket they couldn't get it done.

A fan was stabbed in the neck during an altercation outside the Georgia Dome following Sunday's NFC Championship Game, Channel 2 Action News in Atlanta reported.

The victim, an Atlanta Falcons fan, was stabbed after punching a San Francisco 49ers fan, witnesses told Channel 2 Action News. After being punched, the 49ers fan stabbed the Falcons fan in the throat area, according to the report.

I hate to laugh at this, but what poetic justice.

I hate to laugh at this, but what poetic justice.

I love my team but it's not worth fighting or getting stab for.

• Topics

• THÍS òp IŠ trîpping ŚOME serïöus FÁKÉswag   #vapenation
    • There are literally MILLIONS of Muslims living in this country.  You know them.  They are your neighbor, your co-workers, your fellow students. The vast majority of them live peacefully.  And I would point out that Christian America are bombing them and killing them too. I'm not saying we are the problem, but we kill them for killing us so they kill us for killing them and it is just a never-ending cycle of retaliations. When we celebrate killing 30 ISIS people  here but to them they are just family and friends.  To us they are evil doers on the other side of the world.  To them it just a fraternity of brotherhood. I don't know what the answer is.  It is FUBAR.  But don't villainize a religion over the actions of a few.  The "average" Muslim isn't the people carrying out these attacks anymore than the average white is a white supremacist attacking minorities. Compassion and empathy isn't weakness it is strength.    
    • As great as Cam is, he will never live up to Geno Smiths career! How dare anyone in the past question weather Cam was better than Geno! How fugin stupid were they?!?