Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just a question for the huddlers.

146 posts in this topic

Posted

Guys like Carolina Chuck says level of competition means nothing

That's why Colt Brennan is the most successful QB in the league right now er wait

Sure I did. That's y ur ignoring Steve McNair's 55.2 completion in a SWAC Conference and how well he went on to be.

Great players don't just come from big schools. They come from all over the place. Your losing ur argument. I'm sorry

Posted

Chuck = Moron

No matter what sport he is talking about.

This equation rings true.

Luke c'mon man. The Lafell and Hill argument was like 2days ago already. Let it go

Posted

Their burst is "debatable".

Their bursts are nowhere debatable! you are killing me right now with these arguments. Vick was the most explosive player in the league his 2nd year in the league and is probably still faster and more explosive than Kaep is right now.

Posted

Their bursts are nowhere debatable! you are killing me right now with these arguments. Vick was the most explosive player in the league his 2nd year in the league and is probably still faster and more explosive than Kaep is right now.

Noob, let it go bro. Let it go. Go to sleep and get ready for work in the morning.

Posted

If winning the argument is bringing up McNair's completion percentage bearing no other research whatsoever and then following it up with such a retarded comment like the one I bolded in response then I guess I've been outclassed

Posted

but seriously, you suck at making arguments

Posted

Noob, let it go bro. Let it go. Go to sleep and get ready for work in the morning.

LMAO!!!!

Posted

but seriously, you suck at making arguments

Like I said, if you think that only great NFL players come from BIG SCHOOLS, youre dumb ASFUK

Posted

Like I said, if you think that only great NFL players come from BIG SCHOOLS, youre dumb ASFUK

Yea, that's why all these executives from these NFL teams are drafting WAC and FCS guys in the first round over guys from the SEC or Pac 12

BRB I'm going to look for supremely productive prospects coming out of Cal Poly

Posted

Yea, that's why all these executives from these NFL teams are drafting WAC and FCS guys in the first round over guys from the SEC or Pac 12

BRB I'm going to look for supremely productive prospects coming out of Cal Poly

Wow you're so DUMB

Posted

You brought up one contradiction, not considering for one second McNair was drafted into an offensive system that made Chris Chandler look like a decent signal caller, and you think you're going to call an argument based on that?

Posted

You brought up one contradiction, not considering for one second McNair was drafted into an offensive system that made Chris Chandler look like a decent signal caller, and you think you're going to call an argument based on that?

Shut up