Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falcon fan goes into rage mode, destroys nicest TV in Atlanta

31 posts in this topic

Posted

What a fugging psycho. Child services should come take his kid.

Posted

hey say what you want about that guy's mental state but all I see is a die-hard fan, not one of those flaky ass bandwagoners, and tell that kid to sack up and stop being such a whiny poo because when I was young my father used to choke me with bungee cord for forgetting to take out the trash KIDS THESE DAYS ARE SO GODDAMNED SPOILED AND MOLLYCODDLED I SWEAR TO GOD

2 people like this

Posted

I know this a fake but if this kid is anywhere over the age of 6 he should know by now not to be around a diehard falcons fan during the playoffs.

Posted

">

1 person likes this

Posted

loooooooooooooooooool!!!

Posted

hey say what you want about that guy's mental state but all I see is a die-hard fan, not one of those flaky ass bandwagoners, and tell that kid to sack up and stop being such a whiny poo because when I was young my father used to choke me with bungee cord for forgetting to take out the trash KIDS THESE DAYS ARE SO GODDAMNED SPOILED AND MOLLYCODDLED I SWEAR TO GOD

Hit wrong rep button....sry

Posted

The OP wasn't lying. It actually happened lol

NOTE: Please turn speakers down first and then adjust accordingly for your viewing pleasure!

2 people like this

Posted

Must be nice to have money to waste like that

Posted

how they didnt expect this or anticipate is beyond me. i guess when it's your team, you don't acknowledge all the fluezy wins throughout the season, you just tell yourself you are good, then bam!, reality catches up.

Posted

">

Posted

How often did your dad penetrate you?

1 person likes this

Posted

Jesus, what an idiot. Go smash something smashable, not the fuging TV.

1 person likes this