Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No more push off Gonzalez

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Good career but he's all done, no more bs non call push offs. And now Matty ice lost his number one target. Who's there next te? Jeff King? (Sarcasm)

1 person likes this

Posted

Roddy and Julio push off too. They aint going anywhere, just gotta match them with big physical DBs.

Posted

Losing Gonzalez will be huge. Ryan benefited tremendously from that security blanket.

Posted

Roddy and Julio push off too. They aint going anywhere, just gotta match them with big physical DBs.

Seahawks have Sherman and Browner...big and physical...

Posted

good. Sick and tired of Gonzalez being open all day long because he can be as physical as he wants and push off just because he is a future hall of famer. Didn't realize they got special privelages but according to the words of some refs he does get away with what he wants. It isn't fair to opponents. Falcons better hope to score an awesome TE to replace him

Posted

Gonzo is about to be their te coach. He has gone no where.

Posted

I fully expect them to go TE in the 1st. #29 is a good spot to take a top TE. Will Ertz or Eifert be elite? I dunno, I don't think they're the TE prospects Rudolph or some of the other recent ones have been.

Posted

Captain will take care of White/Jones

Posted

Bye TonyG!!!

Hello Eifert.

Posted

Roddy and Julio push off too.

EVERY.

FUGGIN.

TIME.

Posted

Losing Gonzalez will be huge. Ryan benefited tremendously from that security blanket.

I'll believe he's "retired" when the Falcon's line up Week One next year and he's watching from a couch.

Posted

Captain will take care of White/Jones

Lol