Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KendrickPanther

Tom Brady the Thug

45 posts in this topic

We already know that the chosen QBs, with or without a SB ring, can do no wrong in the eyes of the media. Even worst is how every member of the media read from the same script when it comes to these QBs and even players as a whole.

bradykick.gif

Notice not only does he aim for the kneecap but he puts a little extra English on it at the end.

Thanks for that, I was gonna ask if anyone had a video or gif, I didn't see it when it happened.

Brady's been a whiny little twit for years. It's not like this is new.

The rings get him a pass with the press. Also not new.

The good side? We get those rings and we get the same free pass.

Michael and Deion just called him out on NFL network. Rich Eisen tried to talk over them and keep the show moving.

Brady's been a whiny little twit for years. It's not like this is new.

EXACTLY like his protege in the college game.

That's just passion...

You gotta give props to him no matter what Tom Brady does he always goes home to a winner

gisele.jpg

From this year after the Giants game

Great line from @SI_PeterKing: "i think Torrey Smith should teach Life Lessons 101 to Cam Newton."

You gotta give props to him no matter what Tom Brady does he always goes home to a winner

gisele.jpg

She's a thoroughbred alright

I'm sure I sound real tough as I sit here in my nacho stained robe. I just don't find Gazelle attractive. 2/10 would not bang. I prefer a nice short southern woman.

Simms actually said Brady should be careful extending his leg out while kicking Ed Reed directly on the front of his knee or he could hurt himself.

This is why the NFL is turning into pussies.

Ed Reed couldn't have dropped a shoulder on Tom and knocked his arrogant behind out of the game or he would be suspended and fined. Brady meanwhile, can take advantage of rules designed to protect unathletic, unmobile QBs such as himself as an opportunity to injure one of the defense's best players.

BRADY better be fined for that. Some of the dirtiest stuff I have ever seen. I've never liked Brady and I never will, but he's allowed to do dirtbag stuff and get away with it because of who he is.

Ed Werder said the NFL is reviewing the tape of Brady's kick and considering possible disciplinary action.

Bernard Pollard is pushing for a fine. Remind me: Isn't Pollard the one who snapped Brady's leg a few years ago?