Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super Bowl XLVII: The Harbowl

43 posts in this topic

Posted

Two power house defenses are in the big game.

To be fair, Baltimore defense hasn't been too great this season. They picked it up when Suggs and Lewis came back for the playoffs, though.

Posted

Y'all do realize by the time Kickoff of the Superbowl we will know who the Coaches 5th cousins are and their parents will get more coverage than the President.

Posted

As long as there's no Oreo commercials with the Manning family.

Posted

Ravens for me. I like both teams to be honest. They match up really well. But in the end I believe the QB that has more time in that system will win. Flacco has become Elite. I am surprised to say it. I questioned him like many others, can he win the big game? Can he handle the pressure? Beating the likes of a young gun like Luke. Then Manning, then Brady? They've faced tougher opponents each week.

Ravens 23 - 49ers 21

Posted

Give me the 49ers.

Posted

Truthfully, it doesn't matter to me one way or the other. But I'm gonna say San FranSixo.

I've hated 'Frisco ever since they got all pissed off about being called "'Frisco."

Posted

Y'all do realize by the time Kickoff of the Superbowl we will know who the Coaches 5th cousins are and their parents will get more coverage than the President.

Their parents are probably a lot more interesting than the president.