Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So anyway in my dreams......

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Kind of going off on a tangent, but I'm thinking that Joe Adams will be on the bubble this year, especially if we are able to land the Honey Badger (if they would even give him a serious look---drug-head)

I hope Da Godfather will not be like Hurney and figure out if Tyrann has got his head back on straight.

Could you imagine picking him up in like the 4th or 5th and him playing like he did at LSU?

Posted

Haha thanks. What I like about Patterson is he can spread the field with his vertical speed. Something we've been missing. That's why I added Lamont Bryant into the equation. He will cause ridiculous mismatches. Imagine Smitty one side, Patterson one side, Olsen, Bryant and a RB in the back or in shotgun formation. Nightmare.

If we can figure out a way to get Smitty in the slot (where he says he wants to be now) and develop a #1 WR heir apparent while LaFell continues to grow............pancakes!!

1 person likes this

Posted

We share the same dreams

1 person likes this

Posted

I hope Da Godfather will not be like Hurney and figure out if Tyrann has got his head back on straight.

Could you imagine picking him up in like the 4th or 5th and him playing like he did at LSU?

That's a nice dream which is not that farfetched. Don't think he'll last til the 5th though.

Posted

That's a nice dream which is not that farfetched. Don't think he'll last til the 5th though.

Do I hear 4th?

Posted

Any proposed roster that inclues Hangartner as a starter does not do it for me.

Posted

You should go oline in 2nd and deal with melton at dt for a year

Posted

You should go oline in 2nd and deal with melton at dt for a year

Melton is not a slouch. He can move the pile for years to come. He could literally break out with Hardy and CJ on either side plus DE on the inside. That would be a pretty formidable line.

Posted

Melton is not a slouch. He can move the pile for years to come. He could literally break out with Hardy and CJ on either side plus DE on the inside. That would be a pretty formidable line.

If this is true. We shouldnt take shariff in the 2nd

Posted

If this is true. We shouldnt take shariff in the 2nd

If he's there in the 2nd at our pick he's great value.

Posted

If he's there in the 2nd at our pick he's great value.

not saying it isnt but that pick could get a more value in another position if we can get Melton in free agency

Posted

No way Floyd is going in the 2nd anymore or Swearinger in the 4th..... MEH. Still want Hawthorne in the later rounds though. Jbyrd and Melton would be sweet pickups as well.