#33 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,951 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:12 AM

I actually love going to the Georgia Dome for games to be part of the hostile Panter fans. I have yet to see a game that did not have a fight in the crowd. I troll but it is in good nature.. Nothing that will start fights. Usually that takes two meatheads.

You know thats why my HD screen, Free, my owncooking , and a nearby restroom rules over 500 million in renovations JR will do.

#34 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:13 AM

Doesn't surprise me at all.

In high school some wannabe gangsters tried to jump us after an Eminem concert....pretty much the same outcome. People in Atlanta are some dumb ass motherfugers.

atlanta is a scary place, i go there for braves games every summer but we have to remember it wasn't the falcon fan who did the stabbing

#35 Urrymonster

Urrymonster

• HUDDLER
  • 2,264 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:10 AM

btw, this kind of thing happens all the time in europe, esp. the UK.

Being from the uk I can tell you that violence after a game is rare. And I'm talking fans attacking fans. What is even more rare is the use of weapons.

Bear in mind we have 4 professional leagues of soccer of 20+ teams, a multitude of semi-pro leagues of 20+ teams and tens of thousands of amateur leagues of 20+ teams. Add in that each team plays every opponent in th league both home and away and you will realise that 10-100,000's games are played every week.

Usually the violence occurs at the lowest level of amateur soccer and in the areas of the county that are the most 'run down'. Professional games though very rarely spill into violence despite the volume of games played.

#36 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,101 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:13 AM

you're a fan of an away team that just humiliated the home team surrounded by pissed off and drunk homers and one of them punches you....what are the chances that only one of them comes at you? what's going to happen if you just punch back? if you aren't 100% certain that this guy is the only one coming at you and that he's not out to seriously harm you, then you do what you can to stop him and make any other angry drunk guys second guess coming at you.

I'm just going to put this thread on follow for the inevitable response trucatzfan's going to make to let everyone on the internet know how good a fighter he says he is.

#37 The Huddler

The Huddler

St. Thomas Aquinas

• HUDDLER
  • 4,433 posts
  • LocationRadford University

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:22 AM

I wonder if the falcons feel worse than we did in 2008? at least we saw it comming from the get go. these guys got stunned with the comeback

#38 Wine&Cheese

Wine&Cheese

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:59 AM

That's why you don't start fights without knowing how to disarm a person with a knife. poo I learned fast. I got robbed in ATL by two black dudes with a gun. I wasn't going to become a hero. Screw that. But a knife is a lot more manageable.

"two black dudes" ...yeah, that makes a difference, cant forget that part. Why not just say "2 guys robbed me in ATL"?

Hmmm...

#39 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 5,331 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:27 AM

Self Defense. If somebody punches me while Im rocking gear at an away game and my famiky is with me, you would be lucky if all I did was pull out a knife. The idiot deserved it. When you attack someone, I dont care if its with a spitball, whatever happens to your dumbass is your fault.

#40 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 5,331 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:30 AM

Doucebag USC fans wanted to fight ANYBODY in Tucson this year after that L. If you are over 16 and start a fight with a random stranger, you almost deserve to be stabbed. But bruh never.does that.again...

#41 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,903 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:50 AM

If the Falcons fan was mad about losing he shoulda punched Matt Ryan in the face... It is his fault

This is how one should post.

Win.

/thread

#42 klumme

klumme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:59 AM

btw, this kind of thing happens all the time in europe, esp. the UK.

Well that is not true at all... Hooliganisme is at an all time low in the UK and most fights were without knives to begin with.

Argentina and the River Plate vs Sao Paolo match on the other hand..

#43 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,493 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:30 AM

Who the hell carries a knife with them to a football game?

I've been punched in the face at various points in my life, and you either fight back or flee depending on the situation. You don't pull out a fuggin knife and stab someone in the throat.

#44 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,263 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:37 AM

Anybody seen Ray?

#45 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,608 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:49 AM

Say what you want about BOA Stadium being quiet, unintimidating, and too friendly, but at least we don't have to worry about getting stabbed before, during or after the game.

We do not do those things in the land of wine and cheese

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com