Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did Belichick skip out on his media press conference?

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Is there anything in his contract that says he has to do interviews with CBS after the game? The article is lacking, like every other article on PFT.

Yes, actually, they are required to give post game interviews. I dunno if he fulfilled that requirement somewhere else, but they are required to give post game interviews. Coaches get fined if they don't.

Posted

Fun Fact: Not the first thing Belicheat has blown.

and how would you know mister?

Posted

Belichick's done this before.

Amazing that a guy his age can still act like a petulant child sometimes.

1 person likes this

Posted

Not so easy without those video tapes is it?

I want our SB rematch

1 person likes this

Posted

He's still a top 3 coach in the NFL. Patriots don't play defense these days. They won't win another Super Bowl unless they start investing more in their defense.

Is there anything in his contract that says he has to do interviews with CBS after the game? The article is lacking, like every other article on PFT.

Idk about that. They play in a weak division, he has Tom Brady, and the AFC fell off particularly with the QB's.

Since spygate....

Posted

Harbaugh didn't give one after they lost to the Giants last year, and I'm pretty sure that he declined today as well. Talking post-game interview, not presser.

Posted

He is a terribly sore loser, even after so much success.

If my job were on the line I can understand not wanting to be in front of a camera, but he is not threatened at all. Just do what you are supposed to do.

Posted

Bill Belichick has won three Super Bowls, he doesnt have to do media press conferences if he doesnt want to. C'mon guys.

Posted

And this is news worthy because???? It always happens

Now JR doing a Q&A with the media that would be news worthy but this? Nope

Posted

He actually shook hands and made real classy comments towards Harbrough and he did the presser. So he didn't go speak to some CBS guy right after, oh gosh what a satan worshiper. He doesn't have to, he's not part of CBS. If Cam done something like this, we'd all be like who cares.

Posted

Bill Belichick has won three Super Bowls, he doesnt have to do media press conferences if he doesnt want to. C'mon guys.

are you sure?

I thought they were mandated to do some kind of presser following each game

Posted

Come on guys, be honest. If you were Bill Belichick, would you really give 2 shits about a post game interview after a heart crushing lost in the AFC Championship game? And you'll probably just get asked dumbass questions from the media.

I don't have an issue with it because I'd probably do the same after every loss. Look at Cam's demeanor after every loss. If he wasn't at risk at getting criticized to hell for every little thing he does, I bet he'd probably skip interviews too.