Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Remember guys, Rome wasn't built in a day

55 posts in this topic

Posted

I mean yea the 49ers were perennial losers for years up until Harbaugh showed up to town but they are extremely lucky and the only thing that separates us from them is that they've been lucky all the time and we haven't I mean Ron's no less competent than Harbaugh y'all. You guys need to remember winning takes time.

Go get em in 2029, Ron Rivera.

1 person likes this

Posted

Then go find another team to root for...

Posted

Then go find another team to root for...

are you shitting me with this?

Posted

If you dont like Ron Rivera, then you can GIT OUT

2 people like this

Posted

Were they 2-14 the year before he got there?? I thought they were 6-10, about where we are now.

Harbaugh is a great coach though. No doubt about it.

it took them 8 years of rebuilding after going 2-14 in 2004 to get where they are now.

1 person likes this

Posted

2029... lol.

I know Ron has had a few too many fail moments, but he still has improved this team every year.

It has only been 2 years since we were 2-14 with Pickles. This is his first gig, and I am seeing improvement.

I know people are also mad about Shula, but I think it may be a blessing in disguise. You dont fix what is not broken, our offense has potential to operate at a very high level, and we are having success with the passing and running game. The playbook isnt so much the problem as the wrong playcalls at the wrong time were.

The defense is also still improving. Our Pass rush is getting into beast mode, and our linebackers are swarming to the ball, even with Beason on the sidelines.

1 person likes this

Posted

Mister, I feel your pain.

Posted

Were they 2-14 the year before he got there?? I thought they were 6-10, about where we are now.

Harbaugh is a great coach though. No doubt about it.

it took them 8 years after going 2-14 in 2004 to get where they are now.

6-10 with 4 of those wins coming from the then ultra competitive NFC West division which was eventually won by the 7-9 Seattle Seahawks

1 person likes this

Posted

YEA! I mean the Saints were perennial losers until Drew Brees came to town. Cam is just as good as him! WINNING TAKES TIME.

1 person likes this

Posted

2029... lol.

I know Ron has had a few too many fail moments, but he still has improved this team every year.

It has only been 2 years since we were 2-14 with Pickles. This is his first gig, and I am seeing improvement.

I know people are also mad about Shula, but I think it may be a blessing in disguise. You dont fix what is not broken, our offense has potential to operate at a very high level, and we are having success with the passing and running game. The playbook isnt so much the problem as the wrong playcalls at the wrong time were.

The defense is also still improving. Our Pass rush is getting into beast mode, and our linebackers are swarming to the ball, even with Beason on the sidelines.

Oh there's that "but" word again we always see when we're trying to follow up an objective Ron observation with a token positive. I don't see any buts in SF because they improve in increments of playoff berths and superbowl berths, not one game per year.

Posted

Harbaugh is certainley a great coach. But he possess a much more talented roster then Rivera.

Posted

Oh there's that "but" word again we always see when we're trying to follow up an objective Ron observation with a token positive. I don't see any buts in SF because they improve in increments of playoff berths and superbowl berths, not one game per year.

I missed you.