54 replies to this topic

#31 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,230 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:54 PM

I hear if OP makes this thread 11 more times today, JR will fire Ron. Grin and bear it folks. One day the huddle will be fun to read again.

#32 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 20 January 2013 - 11:57 PM

better WR corps.

I disagree. Olsen, imo is just as good as Davis, Smitty is better than Crabtree and Lafell has the se numbers as moss if not better.

#33 PhillyB

PhillyB

hari kari for amari

• ALL-PRO
  • 21,852 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:07 AM

i'm convinced most of this team's problems have come from a combination of the pre-lockout roster purge executed by JR and the subsequent mishandling of restocking that talent by hurney. we dropped from being a team with a largely veteran identity to the league's youngest team only a handful of seasons ago and then wholly ignored supplemental free agency under hurney since then.

there are coaching problems but there has also been a lack of raw talent on this team masked almost entirely by the emergence of cam newton as a top quarterback (and keuchly on defense this year.) i think we can make the playoffs this year with a solid draft and if gettleman is worth his poo we'll hit our prime in 2-3 years where we'll have assembled our core of players that'll peak over the next half a decade after that.

/conjecture

#34 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,803 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:58 AM

I hear if OP makes this thread 11 more times today, JR will fire Ron. Grin and bear it folks. One day the huddle will be fun to read again.

and one day you might not be on the poo tier of posters on this site

#35 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:00 AM

My dog's house wasn't built in one day.

#36 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,922 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:02 AM

Same old Raging Bull. Same threads. It's predictable.

please make more threads like this.

#37 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:04 AM

My dog's house wasn't built in one day.

his house must be bigger than a 2x2.

#38 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,803 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:13 AM

Same old Raging Bull. Same threads. It's predictable.

please make more threads like this.

Posted Image

#39 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,803 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:21 AM

Well, we played in a division where the second best team only had a 7-9 record and only got 3 wins in our division.

So maybe not as bad as that conference, but close.

The 2010 panthers went 2-2 against that division that season

That's about all you need to know about how prestigious managing a 6-10 record is in that case

#40 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • 11,230 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:22 AM

and one day you might not be on the poo tier of posters on this site

Oh snit I'm a poo poster on a forum trolled by it's own mods.

#41 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,803 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:30 AM

i'm convinced most of this team's problems have come from a combination of the pre-lockout roster purge executed by JR and the subsequent mishandling of restocking that talent by hurney.

but everybody was telling me that the roster purge would give us an advantage moving forward!

#42 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,922 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:50 AM

Posted Image

How I picture you when you make threads and respond.. or to put it in your rehashed responses ...

Posted Image

amidoingitrite?

#43 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,803 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:04 AM

maybe instead of bringing your sore asshole into every thread where someone mentions things happening in the NFL in real time that contradict all of your bullshit excuse making for the team and hyping every panthers entity no matter how inept they might be for the sake of optimism, or being a "real fan" or whatever, eat your crow and re-evaluate how competent this organization has been, and maybe people on here with more than two brain cells to rub together will see you as more credible and you just might be valued on this forum for more than posting tits on your sig

#44 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,803 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:08 AM

or just keep on going with "wyahh, that Hurney guy I defended got fiyuurrdd and that raging bull guy is rubbing it in my face i'm so fwustwated i'm going to try to imitate him how dare he give me a dose of reality"

#45 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,922 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:23 AM

There's were you're living in your little world. I actually find it funny that you have to rub something I was wrong with in my face. Yeah I was wrong about old Hurn dog. I accepted it. Moved on. You're the one that seems to live in the past. Let me guess you're still sore about not hiring Harbaugh? Still sore that we traded up for Armanti and all the other incompetent moves he made?

I defended the guy til no end and have criticized him plenty, plenty of times.. If you had your head out of your pessimistic ass half the time to actually read and have a meaningful conversation about this organization that we both love, you'd see that. but keep doing what you're doing dude. You look so freaking cool doing it too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com