Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Post uplifting messages to our Falcon friends on this their day of sorrow

59 posts in this topic

Ryan only has a sprained AC joint...very uplifting

Bwahahaha enjoy it, I can't wait to hear BlanksKarma's excuses.

I had a Falcons douche bag try to fight me in a bar yesterday as time expired in the 4th.

Atleast we won't have to watch Tony Gonzalez push off 100 times a game next season. Classless losers.

maybe you should shoot for the wild card.........

ya kinda suck as the home favorite.

Dear Falcons, Look at the bright side.....sorry I got nothing.

Unlike most here, I dont get a sense of joy that you lost. That said, i wouldnt have a sense of joy if you won either.

Most of the folks here are dorks, blinded by their supposed devotion to our team.

Most cant see the logic of having stiff competition like the Falcons in our division. If they knew anything, they would know that competition breeds success. Although you lost, I personally am glad you are a strong team...as it helps the Panthers. Having to play a strong team in our division can only make us stronger...win or lose.

Carry on Falcons. Despite the hatred many here seem to have for your fans...I will not judge a team based on its fans behavior (read douchbaggery)..but rather on the merits and play of the team itself..and although many here wont admit it..advancement this far speaks volumes to where your team is at, and where ours is.

Unlike most here, I dont get a sense of joy that you lost. That said, i wouldnt have a sense of joy if you won either.

Most of the folks here are dorks, blinded by their supposed devotion to our team.

Most cant see the logic of having stiff competition like the Falcons in our division. If they knew anything, they would know that competition breeds success. Although you lost, I personally am glad you are a strong team...as it helps the Panthers. Having to play a strong team in our division can only make us stronger...win or lose.

Carry on Falcons. Despite the hatred many here seem to have for your fans...I will not judge a team based on its fans behavior (read douchbaggery)..but rather on the merits and play of the team itself..and although many here wont admit it..advancement this far speaks volumes to where your team is at, and where ours is.

What's a little schadenfreude among friends?

at least you found out your QB has a personality this year.

Patriots have been disproving this for years..........

1 person likes this

Such is an example of the kind of dork I speak of. Thanks for standing up and raising a hand Rayzor....lol

Hey coralreefer lighten up some and enjoy life man.

Listen, I'm the last person to play the "you're not a real fan" card, but if you can't get off on watching the Falcons lose, you're not a real Panthers fan.