Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post uplifting messages to our Falcon friends on this their day of sorrow

59 posts in this topic

Posted

Guess I am all alone in this

Think about it.

Posted

I love this thread ^_^

Overconfident Asshat Falcon Clowns, You won your superbowl....when someone prayed extra fuggin hard for you to beat seattle

Posted

I love this thread ^_^

Overconfident Asshat Falcon Clowns, You won your superbowl....when someone prayed extra fuggin hard for you to beat seattle

Posted

Don't feel bad, guys. I mean really, you should be used to watching your team choke in big games by now.

Posted

Sorry 'bout yer neck

Posted

Hey falcon fans.

For being a "winning" franchise you have the same amount of success in the playoffs that we have...and you've been around since the 60s....let that sink in.

Posted

Herpes has a cure falcons fans it's gonna be alright

Loreal-300x240.jpeg

Posted

the good thing is that the falcons are one first responder/CPR certified staff member away from the superbowl. you know, someone that can perform the heimlich?

Posted

You blew your best chance to win the super bowl that you are going to get. Next season you will be worse and the division will be tougher. But hey, at least you didn't completely get humiliated this year in the playoffs.

Posted

You blew your best chance to win the super bowl that you are going to get. Next season you will be worse and the division will be tougher. But hey, at least you didn't completely get humiliated this year in the playoffs.

four playoff berths

two division titles

two top seeds

one win

Posted

There used to be a certain Falcons fan that used to show up on a certain Panthers board and post a gif that sums up my thoughts on the Falcons' playoff loss just perfectly. I'll just leave it here.

4242157_o.gif