• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#31 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:02 AM

at least you found out your QB has a personality this year.

#32 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:03 AM

Unlike most here, I dont get a sense of joy that you lost. That said, i wouldnt have a sense of joy if you won either.

Most of the folks here are dorks, blinded by their supposed devotion to our team.

Most cant see the logic of having stiff competition like the Falcons in our division. If they knew anything, they would know that competition breeds success. Although you lost, I personally am glad you are a strong team...as it helps the Panthers. Having to play a strong team in our division can only make us stronger...win or lose.

Carry on Falcons. Despite the hatred many here seem to have for your fans...I will not judge a team based on its fans behavior (read douchbaggery)..but rather on the merits and play of the team itself..and although many here wont admit it..advancement this far speaks volumes to where your team is at, and where ours is.

#33 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,543 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:03 AM

Unlike most here, I dont get a sense of joy that you lost. That said, i wouldnt have a sense of joy if you won either.

Most of the folks here are dorks, blinded by their supposed devotion to our team.

Most cant see the logic of having stiff competition like the Falcons in our division. If they knew anything, they would know that competition breeds success. Although you lost, I personally am glad you are a strong team...as it helps the Panthers. Having to play a strong team in our division can only make us stronger...win or lose.

Carry on Falcons. Despite the hatred many here seem to have for your fans...I will not judge a team based on its fans behavior (read douchbaggery)..but rather on the merits and play of the team itself..and although many here wont admit it..advancement this far speaks volumes to where your team is at, and where ours is.

Patriots have been disproving this for years..........

#34 coralreefer_1

coralreefer_1

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:06 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7OWVM50sBw

Such is an example of the kind of dork I speak of. Thanks for standing up and raising a hand Rayzor....lol

#35 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,711 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:10 AM

Hey coralreefer lighten up some and enjoy life man.

#36 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,910 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:11 AM

Listen, I'm the last person to play the "you're not a real fan" card, but if you can't get off on watching the Falcons lose, you're not a real Panthers fan.

#37 coralreefer_1

coralreefer_1

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:13 AM

Hey coralreefer lighten up some and enjoy life man.

Dude, im the lightest one here! I'm not the one dancing in the streets that a division rival lost. I dont care enough about the Falcons to celebrate their loss...same as I dont care enough about them to post minute by minute "ahh fug"....and "off poo" as they played the Seahawks in what would up to be a 45 page thread. (Havent checked the ATL/SF game day thread yet, but Im sure its the same)

Sorry, but I cant help but laugh at folks who seem to hate a team so badly, but cant help themselves to breath in every move they make.

#38 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:14 AM

stay thirsty my friends

#39 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,125 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:14 AM

stay thirsty my friends

#40 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:15 AM

can't have one without the other...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LzGss9QGAk

#41 coralreefer_1

coralreefer_1

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:17 AM

Listen, I'm the last person to play the "you're not a real fan" card, but if you can't get off on watching the Falcons lose, you're not a real Panthers fan.

Then I guess by your standards I'm not a real fan. (ohh..what shall I ever do) Forgive me, but I care about my team...not another. I cant say I wanted to see them win (although I would have been somewhat pleased if our division had been represented in the SB)...but it doesnt make my day and put a spring in my step to see them lose.

Guess I am all alone in this...I just dont care about them that much to let their wins or loses affect me. Fake fan I shall be I suppose

#42 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:19 AM

Such is an example of the kind of dork I speak of. Thanks for standing up and raising a hand Rayzor....lol

Posted Image

#43 Thorrez

Thorrez

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:24 AM

You got killed for 7 quarters by a pathetic panthers team. You all knew this was coming didn't you?

#44 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,329 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:37 AM

coralreefer was here trying to be "classy" when we were laughing at the falcons and saints last season too

#45 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 5,809 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:49 AM

They are who we thought they were!! *dennisgreenrage*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.