Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybodyhome

Ndamakong Su Thinks Tom Brady is a Dirty Player

42 posts in this topic

bradykick.gif

Notice he flicks his leg at the end to try and get an extra piece of him. It was intentional and no one in the media has the balls to take on the Patriots. The media is full of pussies and its embarrassing.

2 people like this

I wish Reed would've landed with his cleat in Brady's throat. What a POS.

The NFL and media protect Brady because he is the NFLs golden boy. The NFLs lady boot wearing golden boy

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/21/bernard-pollard-rips-tom-brady-for-trying-to-kick-ed-reed/

I finally found a link to something on PFT it's an article posted at 7am this morning. No link to their front page news. If you have a PFT acct go like the comments and send a message that fans care about fair journalism.

bradykick.gif

Notice he flicks his leg at the end to try and get an extra piece of him. It was intentional and no one in the media has the balls to take on the Patriots. The media is full of pussies and its embarrassing.

Imagine if Cam would have done this?! He'd be getting killed by the media right now.

Deliberate move by lady Brady. Gets no media flak. He's on the sideline pouting too and no one points it out or calls him a petulant child. Double standards annoy me.

2 people like this

Brady always did have a fake smile

for those that are talking about cleats, I don't believe they were wearing cleats but I do wish Ed Reed would've landed on his throat.

Brady has been getting away with this stuff for too long:

tom-brady-dance-1.gif?w=320&h=180

1 person likes this

Brady has been getting away with this stuff for too long:

tom-brady-dance-1.gif?w=320&h=180

never.. can...anyone..take...brady...serious...after...this...pussy...poo

1 person likes this