Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The league's only black OC makes it to the Super Bowl....

138 posts in this topic

Posted

Hiring quotas won't fix the discrepancy (which I question that one even exists, there have been lots of black coaches in recent history, they are fairly represented) nor will interview quotas. If someone was racist, why would interviewing a black coach change their mind. The Rooney rule makes no sense at all.

If you force teams to hire black coaches then you're discriminating against other potential candidates.

This argument turns into visceral drivel usually. First prove their is a discrepancy in recent years, then prove it's caused by racism. Once you do, put up a solution to the problem. Seeing the thread devolve into a whiny race war is not even approaching a solution.

Posted

I'm surprised you didn't make a thread about the ravens won the superbowl, yet no one recognized that they had on black pants.

Posted

blows me away that they were able to win a super bowl with that white quarterback!

Posted

Joe Flacco learned to shave his unibrow. Only then was he able to win the SB.

Posted

This thread is hilarious.

Posted

February 12, 2013

Today's Black History Moment.

Who is the 1st African American College football head coach in Atlantic Coast Conference history?

$(KGrHqJ,!owE8VqeIgZzBPVQY56wqQ~~60_3.JPG

Not only is Jimmy a pioneer in the NFL, he's a pioneer in the college game too. We salute Jimmy Caldwell this Black History Month.

Posted

Who's we?

I salute him for winning the super bowl.

Posted

Yo dogg u forgot to mention his 26-63 career record at Wake Forrest.

Some guys are just better at being coordinators. I'm afraid we have that here with the Panthers.

Posted

so the NHL is full of European hockey players...and they've been there for years...but there isn't a single European General Manager yet....any difference?????

Posted

the black topic comes up because of slavery......its a ugly past that will never be forgotten..^^^

Posted

the black topic comes up because of slavery......its a ugly past that will never be forgotten..^^^

No matter how much no one cares about race anymore. Most things i see are class bias.

Posted

yeah i know alot of peolpe who dont think racism is the problem. they say ELITISM is the problem in america.