Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game 40: Charlotte Bobcats (10-30) vs. Houston Rockets (21-21

32 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

What a horrible way to lose. The Rockets have gone to the free throw line 41 times! The second half the Rockets have lived on the free throw line....with Harden going 20 times. WTF? he was 5-20 on the field...so I suppose the start treatment was to get him to the free throw line as much as possible. what a fugin' cluster fugs the refs called in the second half.

Posted · Report post

yeah Harden to the line every time killed us.... Kemba and Biz played good. Hated the lineup for the final 2 min. please get Hendo out. I really like Taylor in those situations. He has solid defense and is a better spot up shooter to spread court for Kemba and Sessions.

Hate to say it because i have been a supporter of Hendo since he got drafted but with MKG and Taylor here now his play just isn't that needed. Re-signing him will be a issue with cost for what he is worth and i hope we take a serious look at trading him for some value

Posted · Report post

[quote name='kman72' timestamp='1358804125' post='2109221']
yeah Harden to the line every time killed us.... Kemba and Biz played good. Hated the lineup for the final 2 min. please get Hendo out. I really like Taylor in those situations. He has solid defense and is a better spot up shooter to spread court for Kemba and Sessions.

Hate to say it because i have been a supporter of Hendo since he got drafted but with MKG and Taylor here now his play just isn't that needed. Re-signing him will be a issue with cost for what he is worth and i hope we take a serious look at trading him for some value
[/quote]

Did Taylor come back from his injury in first half?

Posted · Report post

Yeah, the addition of Taylor has essentially made Henderson expendable because they offer similarities with Taylor offering more upside, a better jumper, and at a fraction of the cost.

Posted · Report post

Holy free throw disparity. Yikes

Posted · Report post

There is something wrong when one team jacking up three gets 41 free throws and the team attacking the basket only gets 24. NBA refs are BY FAR the worst officials in all of sports. They are terrible in every single way.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Marcus Morris intrigues me. Not including the unstable kid, Royce White (who is more of a combo forward), the Rockets are sitting with four PF's and Marcus is #2 on the depth chart. I just read that they want some short term veteran presence on the team to help them make a playoff push. We are loaded with vets that could help them like Hendo, Haywood, Gordon, Warrick. I wonder if we could make a trade for Marcus.

Posted · Report post

Really should've had this game...