Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of YouTube: Lovely Ladies edition

202 posts in this topic

Posted

two hot girls

Posted

Hooters girl doing a bar trick... I like the way she swings those hips... :ihih:

Posted

i've seen a hooters girl do that stool ride right here in wilmington biscuit, but not while pouring. pretty cool

Posted

i've seen a hooters girl do that stool ride right here in wilmington biscuit, but not while pouring. pretty cool

We MUST find this local girl and I must witness this event in person!!!

Posted

We MUST find this local girl and I must witness this event in person!!!

i stopped by there while out riding on the 3rd, and the talent was a lot better than the last time i went there. the part of riding the stool doesn't look to hard, and i bet any of them could do it.

the same girl i saw do that trick also did another one. setting the stool up the way it is supposed to be, running and jumping on it, and causing it to slide across the floor with her on it. i think they get bored sometimes, and practice these things.

Posted

i stopped by there while out riding on the 3rd, and the talent was a lot better than the last time i went there. the part of riding the stool doesn't look to hard, and i bet any of them could do it.

the same girl i saw do that trick also did another one. setting the stool up the way it is supposed to be, running and jumping on it, and causing it to slide across the floor with her on it. i think they get bored sometimes, and practice these things.

Ahhhh, training camp...

Posted

I've never really been impressed with the girls at the ILM Hooters... even way back when I was in high school and college, you could find much hotter girls elsewhere... hopefully it's changed... I haven't been to this Hooters in a very long time. Maybe we should have a Huddle party there and ask for some stool riding... :D

Posted

the new av girl

Posted

another one. starts ~30

Posted

tank top

Posted

i've been busy with other stuff while not being regulated by proxy. that's why it's been 2 wks with no vids. i'm here to make up for it though. i'm pretty sure you all know who this is.

Posted

less quality, but good close ups