Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warmack vs Fluker

42 posts in this topic

Posted

Draft Chance Warmack in the 1st to play RG and cross your finger that Fluker is there at no.44.

Cut Gross and save tons of cap along with Gamble.

Fluker at LT? Yeah, fug that.

If you're set on cutting Gross, I'd take Fisher in the 1st to play LT, then hope a quality OG prospect is there in the 2cd. Maybe Jonathan Cooper.

Posted

An Alabama lineman blocking for an Auburn quarterback... :unsure:

You seriously think Warmack isn't going to protect Cam in the next level just bc of "college rivalries"? C'mon Mr. Scot. You're smarter than that.

Posted

Fluker at LT? Yeah, fug that.

If you're set on cutting Gross, I'd take Fisher in the 1st to play LT, then hope a quality OG prospect is there in the 2cd. Maybe Jonathan Cooper.

If we cut Gross and have the chance at Fluker in the 2nd, I'd groom him at RT first and play Bell at LT. Fluker also has tremendous size to play LT. Cooper isnt going to be there in the 2nd unless something drastically happen.

Posted

You seriously think Warmack isn't going to protect Cam in the next level just bc of "college rivalries"? C'mon Mr. Scot. You're smarter than that.

I'm pretty sure he was being facetious.

Posted

It's a comment on the irony of it.

And speaking of irony... :rolleyes:

Posted

If we cut Gross and have the chance at Fluker in the 2nd, I'd groom him at RT first and play Bell at LT. Fluker also has tremendous size to play LT. Cooper isnt going to be there in the 2nd unless something drastically happen.

Bell @ LT? Oh lawd...

Posted

Bell @ LT? Oh lawd...

Say what y'all want. Bell is a SOLID OT in this league. He's better than a few others. A lot of teams would love to have Bell.

Posted

Say what y'all want. Bell is a SOLID OT in this league. He's better than a few others. A lot of teams would love to have Bell.

At this point, Bell is an average RT at best. He isn't a great pass protector. He'd be a disaster at LT.

He was a fantastic undrafted free agent pickup, but I'm not even completely sold on him as our future at RT. I definitely do not want to be relying on him to protect Cam Newton's blind side. I hope he can nail down that RT spot, but we shall see.

Posted

Warmack is a beast.

Fluker won't be allowed to hold every play in the NFL like he was in the SEC.

Posted

Or do you grab Barrett Jones, who can play any position on the line?

Warmack >>>> Jones >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fluker

Posted

Fluker and Bell are NOT LTs at ALL. Never.

Posted

I kinda want a replacement for Bell, i just dont think he is the answer. He got benched against Denver because he was so bad and should have got benched some other games. You cant count doin a good job against teams like the Falcons and saints who have no pass rush, you gotta be able to step it up against the teams with talent too or your useless