Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some Kuechly and Cam bits from our favorite PFW

75 posts in this topic

Posted

Again, these are anonymous quotes from NFL coaches and scouts.

Posted

Again, these are anonymous quotes from NFL coaches and scouts.

What are you trying to say by that?

Posted

What makes Kaepernick such a good runner is that OL and offense. When he rushed for the record 181 yards, 173 of it was before contact. He just took off and ran through wide open lanes. He's faster than Cam in a straight line, but Cam is shiftier and much stronger to run through contact.

Posted

What are you trying to say by that?

I think he's asking you a question, not realizing, these are the PFW writers/analyst who are making the statements about Cam, Luke and Kaepernick?

Posted

I think he's asking you a question, not realizing, these are the PFW writers/analyst who are making the statements about Cam, Luke and Kaepernick?

Ok now I got it, lol I thought that's what he meant, just wasnt 100% haha I'm not the best with reading comprehension sometimes :P

Posted

The following quotes are from NFL scouts, coaches and front-office personnel, speaking on the condition of anonymity.

1st paragraph.

This isn't "the media" or "PFW" hatin' on Cam

Posted

Incorrect.

He's saying you can't attribute these comments to media because that's not their source.

These bits are taken from scouts, coaches, GMs, etc. People that work in the NFL, not sportswriters.

Posted

Incorrect.

He's saying you can't attribute these comments to media because that's not their source.

These bits are taken from scouts, coaches, GMs, etc. People that work in the NFL, not sportswriters.

Well now I guess was wrong again! Lol oh well

Posted

For the people arguing with me last night about who's faster, read OP.

If he is faster than Cam, it is barely... plus Cam is twice as strong, and much harder to bring down.

Cam opened the door, so that guys like Keapernick(sp) could even get a chance.

Posted

Well now I guess was wrong again! Lol oh well

It's a regular PFW feature. I think they used to call it "Whispers".

Posted

1st paragraph.

This isn't "the media" or "PFW" hatin' on Cam

Thats the thing.

They probably made this up, like they did the Pre-Draft stuff from Cam, coming 'anonymous sources'.

Yeah right!!

Posted

Hasn't CK pretty much been a front runner outside of one game? This last one? Cam has played well in many close games....failing to get that one play from his team to help put one away several times