#16 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,838 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:33 PM

What are you trying to say by that?

I think he's asking you a question, not realizing, these are the PFW writers/analyst who are making the statements about Cam, Luke and Kaepernick?

#17 Gabeking

Gabeking

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,400 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:37 PM

I think he's asking you a question, not realizing, these are the PFW writers/analyst who are making the statements about Cam, Luke and Kaepernick?

Ok now I got it, lol I thought that's what he meant, just wasnt 100% haha I'm not the best with reading comprehension sometimes :P

#18 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,566 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:38 PM

The following quotes are from NFL scouts, coaches and front-office personnel, speaking on the condition of anonymity.

1st paragraph.

This isn't "the media" or "PFW" hatin' on Cam

#19 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 41,452 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:39 PM

Incorrect.

He's saying you can't attribute these comments to media because that's not their source.

These bits are taken from scouts, coaches, GMs, etc. People that work in the NFL, not sportswriters.

#20 Gabeking

Gabeking

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,400 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:39 PM

Incorrect.

He's saying you can't attribute these comments to media because that's not their source.

These bits are taken from scouts, coaches, GMs, etc. People that work in the NFL, not sportswriters.

Well now I guess was wrong again! Lol oh well

#21 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:41 PM

For the people arguing with me last night about who's faster, read OP.

If he is faster than Cam, it is barely... plus Cam is twice as strong, and much harder to bring down.

Cam opened the door, so that guys like Keapernick(sp) could even get a chance.

#22 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 41,452 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:44 PM

Well now I guess was wrong again! Lol oh well

It's a regular PFW feature. I think they used to call it "Whispers".

#23 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 4,838 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

1st paragraph.

This isn't "the media" or "PFW" hatin' on Cam

Thats the thing.

They probably made this up, like they did the Pre-Draft stuff from Cam, coming 'anonymous sources'.

Yeah right!!

#24 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,979 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:46 PM

Hasn't CK pretty much been a front runner outside of one game? This last one? Cam has played well in many close games....failing to get that one play from his team to help put one away several times

#25 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 4,838 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:47 PM

Incorrect.

Well, I took the OP's word and didn't read the article (till someone pointed it out to me). LOL

However, after reading it. I still don't know if it's not their comments; the same way they had all those "anonymous sources", pre-draft on Cam that was easily disproved and obviously lies.

I don't take them/that seriously.

Thanks though.

#26 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,603 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:51 PM

You know... like when Cam packed it in after we started 1-6. Oh wait.

If that really came from an NFL scout, who thinks that Kap is as fast as RG3 and Mike Vick he should be fired.

Sometimes I feel like I should become a scout because the ones that happen to talk to PFW are fugging idiots (except the one that talked about Keuchly he was spot on ;)).

#27 Gabeking

Gabeking

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,400 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:52 PM

Well, I took the OP's word and didn't read the article (till someone pointed it out to me). LOL

However, after reading it. I still don't know if it's not their comments; the same way they had all those "anonymous sources", pre-draft on Cam that was easily disproved and obviously lies.

I don't take them/that seriously.

Thanks

Just for clarification i never said the quotes were from PFW, just the feature itself.. I still think who ever said that about cam was probably an intern scout for another team or something who never was actually in a Locker room with him or met him in real life lol

#28 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:55 PM

Just for clarification i never said the quotes were from PFW, just the feature itself.. I still think who ever said that about cam was probably an intern scout for another team or something who never was actually in a Locker room with him or met him in real life lol

Or an Alabama alum.

#29 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 41,452 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:55 PM

Thats the thing.

They probably made this up, like they did the Pre-Draft stuff from Cam, coming 'anonymous sources'.

Yeah right!!

They don't need to make anything up.

Plenty of NFL guys are very free with their words when they know they don't have to attach their name to it.

They've had this feature for years, long before Newton ever came along. Occasionally guys admit to being the ones who said such and such or someone figures it out.

#30 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,603 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

They don't need to make anything up.

Plenty of NFL guys are very free with their words when they know they don't have to attach their name to it.

They've had this feature for years, long before Newton ever came along. Occasionally guys admit to being the ones who said such and such or someone figures it out.

The only problem is the ones who talk the most likely know the least.

Also what does NFL scout mean?? I watch games pretty closely and try to form opinions on players and teams. Does that make me an NFL scout?

I bet you $100 these are not all guys that are employed by NFL teams and he is talking to draftniks that are technically NFL scouts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com