148 replies to this topic

#136 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:29 PM

Keep your nosebleed seats, guy. Prefer cash. PM me your personal info. We can go from there.

Where are you Rog? I sent you a PM like you asked and now you have disappeared. Just like your other unc crony, sevy, you talk a big game behind that screen but when it comes time to man up you are nowhere to be found.

#137 SevyDamus

SevyDamus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:46 PM

I don't think anyone is confusing me for being a bitch, I just think you don't have the balls to bet me.  Instead of running your mouth and hiding behind your computer screen take the bet, if not then who's the little bitch?

Berry is nothing like Rose and he is not as quick as Lawson, the only thing that Lawson and Berry have in common is they couldn't shoot coming out of high school and they are similar in size.  So once again tell my why you prefer Berry's style of play?  Jones is quicker, a better passer, a better shooter, and better defensively so I am having a hard time understanding where you are coming from.

As far as "getting off your d!ck" I am just calling your @ss out for the stupid $h!t you keep saying.  I have given you facts and stats that back up my position and you haven't given us anything except "well I think in the future Berry will be better".  Why will he be better.

So now you want my Balls on your face  make up your mind Hill Billy. Hiding behind my computer, Oh ok since your the one who wants to throw out these bets acting like your bout something. Dude if you have so much money fly your ass down to TX & I'll put my big foot straight in that mouth of yours. Then we can take a ride down to Mexico & put you in a nice cozy barrel. Your bet is fuging dumb come up with something that shows them as players not what so called experts say.

OH & yeah you are very much on my dick sorry I have a life & don't have time to jump on here to see if you responded or not. Since that seems to be what your Pathetic ass is doing waiting for Daddy to come & visit his bastard child. My Rose comparison of Berry was strictly due to how he can play defense. I get that it is a sensitive subject when it comes to mentioning or comparing  any type of player so early on & understand the backlash . So I do get certain people stance on this. U must spend way to much time fuging your relatives to be able to comprehend this. Jones is quicker yes. To say he's a better passer or shooter off one or so event is absurd & you prove what a brain wash fug you are. Berry is a better fit for UNC better defensively & body is more pro ready right now then Jones. We could do this all day & I know you would love to wait around for me PussyKat, but fortunately I have a life. The fact is their only in high school which you fail to keep realizing I guess which means they have plenty of time to develop.

So get off my Dick already. Your like sum annoying little mosquito who is all talk & that's it. I'll take a bet that makes sense not something that is pretty much a voting contest. YOU want that then go watch American Idol you fruit. So keep having fun at your lab top thinking your hard or something or beating a dead horse meaning this conversation which you have proven nothing. Berry did beat Jones team so by my count that's one for Berry. Since if it was the other way around you would be trying you use that to back up your argument. Get real dude your nothing, but a flake.

#138 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:28 PM

So now you want my Balls on your face  make up your mind Hill Billy. Hiding behind my computer, Oh ok since your the one who wants to throw out these bets acting like your bout something. Dude if you have so much money fly your ass down to TX & I'll put my big foot straight in that mouth of yours. Then we can take a ride down to Mexico & put you in a nice cozy barrel. Your bet is fuging dumb come up with something that shows them as players not what so called experts say.

OH & yeah you are very much on my dick sorry I have a life & don't have time to jump on here to see if you responded or not. Since that seems to be what your Pathetic ass is doing waiting for Daddy to come & visit his bastard child. My Rose comparison of Berry was strictly due to how he can play defense. I get that it is a sensitive subject when it comes to mentioning or comparing  any type of player so early on & understand the backlash . So I do get certain people stance on this. U must spend way to much time fuging your relatives to be able to comprehend this. Jones is quicker yes. To say he's a better passer or shooter off one or so event is absurd & you prove what a brain wash fug you are. Berry is a better fit for UNC better defensively & body is more pro ready right now then Jones. We could do this all day & I know you would love to wait around for me PussyKat, but fortunately I have a life. The fact is their only in high school which you fail to keep realizing I guess which means they have plenty of time to develop.

So get off my Dick already. Your like sum annoying little mosquito who is all talk & that's it. I'll take a bet that makes sense not something that is pretty much a voting contest. YOU want that then go watch American Idol you fruit. So keep having fun at your lab top thinking your hard or something or beating a dead horse meaning this conversation which you have proven nothing. Berry did beat Jones team so by my count that's one for Berry. Since if it was the other way around you would be trying you use that to back up your argument. Get real dude your nothing, but a flake.

I don't have the time or the patience to try and decipher what you are trying to say so if you are a little b!tch and are scared to take the bet that is all you have to say.  If you aren't man enough like your other unc buddy then keep your damn mouth shut.  You don't add anything of value to any of these threads so I will be happy when the summer is over and you can go back to school and we don't have to deal with your illiterate @ss anymore.

#139 SevyDamus

SevyDamus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:44 PM

Lets see first your a Bitch. Since this whole time none of what you've said has been making sense except for bet on probably the dumbest bet I've ever heard. So save your poo to say u don't have the patience anymore is quite funny. Since u seem to wait around night & day for me to reply. Get a fuging life u old guppy. U try & act like your so wise, yet all u do is post or repeat what so called experts say. Pretty sure nobody would miss u on this thread either since everything u seem to add has been said a million times already. Save your crap PussyKat your fool of yourself & now hopefully u can finally stay off my dick.

#140 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:10 PM

Lets see first your a Bitch. Since this whole time none of what you've said has been making sense except for bet on probably the dumbest bet I've ever heard. So save your poo to say u don't have the patience anymore is quite funny. Since u seem to wait around night & day for me to reply. Get a fuging life u old guppy. U try & act like your so wise, yet all u do is post or repeat what so called experts say. Pretty sure nobody would miss u on this thread either since everything u seem to add has been said a million times already. Save your crap PussyKat your fool of yourself & now hopefully u can finally stay off my dick.

Please go away or add something relevant before you get banned. Plus nobody is on your dick, just because you get called out for being an idiot doesn't mean someone is on your dick.

I do think it's funny that you want to say my statements don't make sense when I think I have been very clear. You on the other hand have trouble making complete sentences that any of us can comprehend.

#141 SevyDamus

SevyDamus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:58 AM

U think I care if I get banned From here not really. Nothing against anyone else on hear except your dumbass. You say the same crap since know one can understand me or why don't u except the bet. Your bet is dumb & based off of opinions of others. What can't u not understand about that u Jackass I guess I'm not the only one with a comprehension problem. Then u post stats that show they were pretty much equal with one taking more opportunities then the other. Yet the fact remains Jones lost to Berry. Loss to Berry & company so to come out & say Jones is better I'll role with the player who won their match up. You've been very clear about repeating what other people our saying that's it. Doesn't mean it's right. Stats to a player winning the game geez I'll take the W any day. Then you try & say since for the reasons for me liking Berry over Jones don't make sense since all the stats that are pretty much equal prove your point. Dude your not God let it go I like Berry more then Jones & feel he will be better call it a gut feeling, dumb or whatever, but their my reasons which I thought I was entitled to. Which is the reason I keep saying get off my Dick because that's exactly what your doing by trying to play forum God. So I'm cool with dropping this BS yet I refuse to let some Hill Billy Prick try & dictate what I can & can't say. Guaranting if I ever met u in person I Bitch slap you for your attempt to play God. To far bigcatdaddy? It's funny in your name alone pretty much describes what a big P_ssy you are. Might want to change that people could mistaken you for a little B!tch I know I do. Save your money & go buy some more sweeter vest or something make sure their all kind of wonderful colors such as pink, purple, & maybe even Orange so you look like the little fairy princess you were meant to. Crazy poo right??? Hurry back now since I no your always so eager to see how I responded waiting around day & night it seems. So until next time it's been fun P_ssyKat.

#142 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:36 AM

U think I care if I get banned From here not really. Nothing against anyone else on hear except your dumbass. You say the same crap since know one can understand me or why don't u except the bet. Your bet is dumb & based off of opinions of others. What can't u not understand about that u Jackass I guess I'm not the only one with a comprehension problem. Then u post stats that show they were pretty much equal with one taking more opportunities then the other. Yet the fact remains Jones lost to Berry. Loss to Berry & company so to come out & say Jones is better I'll role with the player who won their match up. You've been very clear about repeating what other people our saying that's it. Doesn't mean it's right. Stats to a player winning the game geez I'll take the W any day. Then you try & say since for the reasons for me liking Berry over Jones don't make sense since all the stats that are pretty much equal prove your point. Dude your not God let it go I like Berry more then Jones & feel he will be better call it a gut feeling, dumb or whatever, but their my reasons which I thought I was entitled to. Which is the reason I keep saying get off my Dick because that's exactly what your doing by trying to play forum God. So I'm cool with dropping this BS yet I refuse to let some Hill Billy Prick try & dictate what I can & can't say. Guaranting if I ever met u in person I Bitch slap you for your attempt to play God. To far bigcatdaddy? It's funny in your name alone pretty much describes what a big P_ssy you are. Might want to change that people could mistaken you for a little B!tch I know I do. Save your money & go buy some more sweeter vest or something make sure their all kind of wonderful colors such as pink, purple, & maybe even Orange so you look like the little fairy princess you were meant to. Crazy poo right??? Hurry back now since I no your always so eager to see how I responded waiting around day & night it seems. So until next time it's been fun P_ssyKat.

What does any of this mean?  You can't spell, use the right words, or proper grammar.  Are you an adult?  Did you go to high school?  If you did you must have failed English.

#143 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:52 AM

Yes Berry had a better team, Grayson Allen plays on Berry's team and he balled out the game against Jone's team.  Oh yeah he is going to Duke.

Hey bro I am at the same place every Sunday during the football season so come on by.  It's easy to be a big man sitting behind that computer screen so I will PM the lot we tailgate in for the Panther games and you can bring your @ss down and will we see if you are as tough in person as you are sitting behind that computer screen.  Hell I will even give you a ticket to the game if you are man enough to even show up at my tailgate no matter the outcome.

What is a sweeter vest?  Aren't carolina boys known for their SWEATER VEST'S?  The whole lower level at the dean dome is littered with them, although they are baby blue which is so much manlier than orange right?

#144 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,797 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:15 AM

All of this arguing over high school rankings?  Really?

#145 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,960 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:55 AM

Yeah, this is pathetic...

#146 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:18 PM

That is completely irrational, so no matter the facts, the stats, and what the experts say you won't change your mind.  That's like someone saying Ray Allen is better then LeBron James, and you show them stats, facts, film, and what the experts say and they still want to try and tell you Allen is better.  Makes absolutely no sense.  

The reasons you listed for why you think Berry is better were wrong and I proved that to you so why is that so hard for you to understand?  You said Berry was a better shooter with better range, that was BS because I showed you how much of a better shooter Jones was from 2 and from 3.  Those are facts that you can't dispute.  You said defensively Berry was better and I showed you that Jones lead the league in steals and is a finalist for defensive player of the year, once again those are facts you can't dispute.  You are calling it speculation or opinion and that can't be further from the truth, it's facts.  The fact is Jones is better then Berry.  Jones is a better shooter, percentage wise from 2 and 3, she scores more points, racks up more assists, gets more steal and is better defensively.  

But see that is where you are missing the point, it's not that I like Jones more it's that right now Jones is a better player then Berry in every major category. It's not about liking, it's about being objective.

Well first off I have an iPad, iPhone, and an iMac and none of them have ever corrected my "some" to "sum".  Plus look how you spelled iPhone, if you really were posting from your iPhone it definitely would have corrected you and put the lowercase "i" in front.  Secondly you said you watched "highlights" of these players not that you actually have seen them play in person.  I have actually watched them play not just on youtube highlights.  I also don't just go off rankings but that is the only way I can explain to ignorant people like yourself that #1 is better then #12.  

Then explain why you think that is.  Is it his size, shooting ability, passing ability, how he sees the floor, or his strength?  You can't just make a blanket statement and expect people to just buy it.  Hell I could say Leron Black is better then Trey Lyles but that doesn't mean it's true.  

Jones is the top 1 or 2 PG in the class because of his feel for the game, his court vision, his quickness, his ability to create, and his ability to finish.  He needs to get stronger and could be a better 3 point shooter but he will get that when he gets to college.  

Like I said I have watched these kids play, not just youtube highlights like yourself.  As far as simple minded come on son I back up my posts with factual information so until you do that keep that mouth shut.  

Really?  Do you have a problem with reading comprehension?  I said Jones' feel for the game, his court vision, his quickness, his ability to create, and his ability to finish were the strengths of his game.  He is quicker then Berry and is a better passer, he can also finish around the rim better.  They both need to work on their outside shots and Berry definitely has the strength advantage over Jones.  

I am not a unc fan but I have given you FACTS on why I think Jones is better then Berry, I am still waiting on you to say ONE reason why you think Berry is better.  You have yet to bring anything to the table on why you feel this way.  It's been a one sided discussion with me backing up my opinion and you basically just saying "well Berry is better".  Why is he better?  That's how having a discussion works, you need to back up your opinions with facts.

Yes but also the FG percentage tells the difference, Jones shot 57% from the field where Berry shot 45%, and Jones shot 46% from 3 while Berry shot 41%.  So basically Jones scored more and shot a better percentage then Berry, so no way does it show Berry did better all around.  Jones has completely dominated the AAU circuit so far and that is why he is the #1 PG and is ranked higher and is a better all around player then Berry.

Bumping this for BCD at his request...  Browsed some random posts in this thread for you to show you what I'm talking about...

Careful correcting the grammar of others in such a casual social setting...  It's the Internet, not a spelling contest...

#147 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:40 PM

Bumping this for BCD at his request...  Browsed some random posts in this thread for you to show you what I'm talking about...

Careful correcting the grammar of others in such a casual social setting...  It's the Internet, not a spelling contest...

Nice work!  I will be better about using than vs then.  Now you need to work with your unc buddy, sevy, and help him learn how to write complete sentences so we can understand what he is trying to say.

#148 SevyDamus

SevyDamus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 09:48 PM

That's what my thinking was its only a forum now I admit definitely didn't reread any of my crap, but hey my bad. Didn't know their was grammar police on here glad I could give you something to do. That was my point with the sweeter vest is that seems to be what rich old white guys tend to be wearing every time I see a UNC game which from how you choose to brag that I have this & that pretty much how I pictured you, could be wrong think I'm accurate though. To the rest of the forum people I agree this is some complete BS & its definitely got more to do with it then basketball. See I know who I am as a person so definitely not hiding behind my computer which is what I told you when your trying to act all hard. If you wanna get me a ticket that's cool by me buddy. DO I get to pick the game?? poo I'll take a butt kicking from you & your buddies since that seems to be the type of person you are could be wrong, but doubt it. A free ticket lets do it. Does the flight come with it as well? Never been to a Carolina game so you would be helping me mark off something on my bucket list. SO if your serious tell me where to sign or whatever I'm down. Till next time pussilkat.

#149 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:07 AM

That's what my thinking was its only a forum now I admit definitely didn't reread any of my crap, but hey my bad. Didn't know their was grammar police on here glad I could give you something to do. That was my point with the sweeter vest is that seems to be what rich old white guys tend to be wearing every time I see a UNC game which from how you choose to brag that I have this & that pretty much how I pictured you, could be wrong think I'm accurate though. To the rest of the forum people I agree this is some complete BS & its definitely got more to do with it then basketball. See I know who I am as a person so definitely not hiding behind my computer which is what I told you when your trying to act all hard. If you wanna get me a ticket that's cool by me buddy. DO I get to pick the game?? poo I'll take a butt kicking from you & your buddies since that seems to be the type of person you are could be wrong, but doubt it. A free ticket lets do it. Does the flight come with it as well? Never been to a Carolina game so you would be helping me mark off something on my bucket list. SO if your serious tell me where to sign or whatever I'm down. Till next time pussilkat.

Dude I am 34 and I don't wear "sweeter vests", so I am far from a rich, old, white guy.  When I go to Duke games I normally wear a Duke t-shirt.  

I am not trying to act hard at all, like I said I am at the same spot every Sunday for home games anyone on this board can find me if they want to.  I have never needed my buddies to handle my business for me so you don't have to worry about that.  Yes you can pick the game but why in the hell would I pay for you a plane ticket?  Like I said if you're man enough to show up to my tailgate I will give you a ticket to ANY game you want this year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com