Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awesomeness!!

Sooo..you are telling me nobody wanted Jim Caldwell?

107 posts in this topic

Hue Jackson good enough? Hell, did anybody sign Ross?

Cool bro, start a post about them. Didn't Ross remove his name from the Jets job search anyway? It's not really racism if he doesn't want to take a crappy gig.

No but by making everything we see "racist" it'll never end... You'll just sound like this kid

sw50sw8sw578.gif

I never indicated anything was racial about Caldwell not getting a job. I just know bs when I see it. The only one indicating race was a factor was you, probably because you know it was and dont want to admit it.

I never indicated anything was racial about Caldwell not getting a job. I just know bs when I see it. The only one indicating race was a factor was you, probably because you know it was and dont want to admit it.

Or probably because you were in that other thread screaming racism.

This is why I fuggin love Morgan Freeman

Cool bro, start a post about them. Didn't Ross remove his name from the Jets job search anyway? It's not really racism if he doesn't want to take a crappy gig.

Im not upset Caldwell didnt get a job. He didnt get an interview. Complete trash coaches got interviews..

A guy that almost goes underfeated and wins the Super Bowl in his first year of coaching? A guy that outcoached Belicheat in the AFC title game? Nobody? Andy Reid was a better option? lolok

Who is that guy? It wasn't caldwell

IMO it just shows that Caldwell got shafted in the Suck for Luck contest put on by that drunken Colts owner.

After Caldwell took over the offense has gotten better and better.....

Gald the man is in the Super Bowl as the OC of the Ravens.... Hopes he wins....

1 person likes this

Im not upset Caldwell didnt get a job. He didnt get an interview. Complete trash coaches got interviews..

Who is as bad as Caldwell that got an interview?

I just figured it was because I've seen about 5 threads started about how the minority coaches didn't get hired.. My bad if it wasn't but the way you defended it, it seems it was :cool:

This is why I fuggin love Morgan Freeman

Everyday I wake up wishing Morgan Freeman was my father, my grandfather, my uncle, or my personal mentor.

1 person likes this

Everyday I wake up wishing Morgan Freeman was my father, my grandfather, my uncle, or my personal mentor.

Just so he could tell you bedtime stories right? Seriously though dude is a genius

After Caldwell took over the offense has gotten better and better.....

And how many people will refuse to admit that?