#31 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,330 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:57 AM

Wilson was a beast at Wisconsin, and he was a beast for Seattle this season. I'm happy to see him out there shining. He does deserve a raise, but the new CBA doesn't allow that so it is what it is. He'll be getting a nice 2nd contract though

#32 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,023 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:00 AM

Why would they ask for a new deal knowing it goes against NFL rules

#33 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,023 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:01 AM

I think every comment I ever left on PFT got deleted. LOL

Dude's a swagger jacker

Same here. Florio is such a little weasel

#34 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,532 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:26 AM

Why do people go out if their way to be butt hurt about something not said about Cam? It's really weird.

For the same reasons people go out of their way to be butt hurt about something made to be about Cam but wasn't? That's really obsessive.

#35 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,602 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:37 AM

SI_PeterKing
Russell Wilson to me: "I speak for myself. I never demanded or asked for a restructured contract." More in my Tues column.

#36 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:14 PM

3 million dollars is what Wilson will make compare that to what his back up is making, yes it's criminal

If I were Wilson I would ask the seahawks to get rid of that overpaid backup and give me some WRs instead.

#37 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:21 PM

Wilson was not drafted in the first and his contract can not be redone until his 4th year is up. That is the way the new system works for the rookies now. Wilson has proven to be a good QB. But he was drafted in a later round and started out as a back up in preseason. It's not like everyone knew he was going to be that good. But his pay day will come in a few years if he keeps playing the way he is. I like the new rookie scale system. It makes the rookies earn their money for change and not be given 50 million contract for what they did in college. If he is truly good. He will be good 3 years from now to earn that pay day. So he and his agent need to stop whining and go to work.

this. Plus, he can do subway commercials.

#38 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:03 PM

you beat me to it

If I were Wilson I would ask the seahawks to get rid of that overpaid backup and give me some WRs instead.

totally agree. we don't need Flynn on the sideline for all those $$$. People forget, he's essentially a rookie too, a rookie with lots of sideline experience!!

I'm hoping Hasselbeck comes back to Seattle to carry the clipboard and run the victory formation offense in 2013!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com