Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senior bowl thread

153 posts in this topic

Posted

The more I watch Sr bowl practice the more I want that 3rd rounder.

Posted

the south only went today for about an hour on tv........

montori hughes did great on the limbo drill. jenkins did decent for his size...compared to nata....say he has the potential to be a player like that only nata moves better.

patton did great yet again and continues to be the best wr thats its getting boring lol........he ran great routes and on his other drills he got held by alford. just shows you how good he is......they also say that hes moved up on draft boards...

king and t-will also did some nice things today.

Posted

The more I watch Sr bowl practice the more I want that 3rd rounder.

for who??

Posted

for who??

Warford & Nixon on the O line. Hamilton & King at WR. McDonald at FS. Werh-Wilson at CB. Williams at DT...

I guess it's just that there seems to be some solid talent projected for in/around the 3rd.

Posted

idk about warford in the 3rd. he might go into the 2nd.....i like king too..very good route runner.. he owned robert lester today.....lol

Posted

idk about warford in the 3rd. he might go into the 2nd.....i like king too..very good route runner.. he owned robert lester today.....lol

Who didn't own Lester? Dude has looked awful all week.

Posted

Patton. Do want.

1 person likes this

Posted

idk about warford in the 3rd. he might go into the 2nd.....

Oh don't get me wrong. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he went in the 2nd. It's just that if (by some miracle) Fisher fell to us in the first, We get a good DT or WR in the 2nd, & when the pick we could've had comes up in the 3rd & Warford is still there... The collective facepalm from Panther fans would register 3.5 on the Richter scale.

Even without the miracle, if we picked up Lane Johnson n the 1st & Warford was there in the 3rd...

i like king too..very good route runner.. he owned robert lester today.....lol

Exactly. Then think about a year or two from now after Smitty & Proehl coaching him up...

Sigh. At any rate, I just wish we had that pick. Wishes, horses, & all that jazz.

Posted

Who didn't own Lester? Dude has looked awful all week.

Right? I did not see that coming.

Posted

If Warford made it to the 3rd, who's 3rd round pick will we take him with? I don't like trade-down scenarios to pick up extra picks.. they are unrealistic. If we want Warford.. we'd take him in the 2nd.

Posted

If Warford made it to the 3rd, who's 3rd round pick will we take him with? I don't like trade-down scenarios to pick up extra picks.. they are unrealistic. If we want Warford.. we'd take him in the 2nd.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying we should try to get a 3rd rounder*, I'm just saying I wish we had the pick due to the talent I'm seeing that could be available in the 3rd.

*If Gettleman managed to trade rape someone I wouldn't be mad mind you, but I see no reason to actively pursue a trade for Warford or anyone else in the 3rd. Besides, maybe Alexander will catch fire & the point will be moot.