Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Senior bowl thread

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#106 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,132 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:03 PM

I haven't seen them cover practices like they used to. Really to be honest all I've seen is the Coaches being interviewed.

i know..lol im trying to watch the players and they keep going to damn commericals lol and the hour is short because of that.

all the coaches chatting it uo and matt mayock wont shut up on mihhkeck gleenonn lol

#107 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:09 PM

i know..lol im trying to watch the players and they keep going to damn commericals lol and the hour is short because of that.

all the coaches chatting it uo and matt mayock wont shut up on mihhkeck gleenonn lol

So they do have a show dedicated to the practices? I haven't seen it on NFLN

#108 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,132 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

So they do have a show dedicated to the practices? I haven't seen it on NFLN

yeah they do some drills for north and south. not really a full blown practice.

#109 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:53 PM

You could see a viable difference in the talent level of Fisher compare to Johnson. I do not want Johnson in the 1st round at all.

Yeah, after seeing that I have to take Johnson off my list for first rounders too.

#110 MtnJax

MtnJax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

Who didn't own Lester? Dude has looked awful all week.

i think this speaks to how good Kirby Smart's defensive scheme is vs. Alabama's talent. Lester looked like a top S prospect in college and now he is getting owned by "lesser" talent

#111 CaliPanthers

CaliPanthers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:23 PM

2. Chris Harper, WR, Kansas State (6006, 228 and 4.45): While Harper was productive catching passes from Collin Klein at Kansas State, he demonstrated that he can be significantly better with a more polished passer throwing to him. Well built, Harper looks and plays taller than his measured size of just under 6-1. Precise and smooth running routes, Harper constantly was able to create separation from man coverage despite lacking an explosive burst out of his cuts. Possessing soft hands, uncommon body control and concentration, Harper caught nearly every ball thrown his way and consistently made tough contested catches. Sources have told us that despite not showing great playing speed on film, Harper has consistently run fast forty times, so if he runs in the 4.4’s at the Combine he will lock up a spot as a high second round pick.

http://www.nationalf...-Week-7111.html

I really like this guy. Looked good late in the season and continued that at the Senior Bowl. Has a really good frame, good hands, good route runner. If Patton is off the board, could be someone we consider in the 2nd or if we trade back some how. Doubt he lasts till the 4th round especially if he runs in the 4.4's at the combine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trVKhJt7MkM

#112 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,101 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:50 PM

Rotoworld reporting that Kenny Vaccaro could be a Top 5 pick and "everyone" has him pegged in the top 10.

"Everybody has him in the top ten," Lande said. "He’s a ball-hawking safety that can come up and hit and tackle. He’s the real deal. I wouldn’t be shocked if Detroit — if there’s no elite pass-rusher there — Detroit at No. 5 may take him. He’s really good." A first-team All-Big 12 pick in both 2011 and 2012, Vaccaro amassed 107 tackles as a senior and recorded five career interceptions.

#113 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,505 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:18 PM

Im hearing that JJ Wilcox Georgia Southern is making some noise at the senior bowl practices. Hes currently projected around 6-7 rounder. Would be nice to pick the guy in the 5th or later.

http://www.nfl.com/v...nsive-standouts

Posted Image

#114 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,505 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:21 PM

Rotoworld reporting that Kenny Vaccaro could be a Top 5 pick and "everyone" has him pegged in the top 10.

Im telling you guys, if Vaccaro is there at no.14 it's pretty much a no brainer and a HUGE STEAL!

Sure, a DT/OL would sound much better but Im telling you guys we're so bad at FS. Campbell played well but nothing proven yet. Vaccaro is an instant plug and play at FS. He's probably the best cover guy in this Safety class. Im wont deal with mediocrity (Naka) at the backfield for one more year.

#115 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,505 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:58 PM

Posted Image

#116 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:47 AM

Vaccaro would not be a steal, he would be a reach that I hope paid off. Definitely not BPA.

You can't just love every prospect lol...

#117 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:47 AM

Oh and Russ Lande had fugging Manti Te'o going number one a couple weeks ago.

And last season he had Alameda Ta'mamu as a top ten pick for pretty much the whole offseason.

Fugging lolcats, once again my dick has more credibility.

#118 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,514 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:51 AM

Oh and Russ Lande had fugging Manti Te'o going number one a couple weeks ago.

And last season he had Alameda Ta'mamu as a top ten pick for pretty much the whole offseason.

Fugging lolcats, once again my dick has more credibility.

why dont you pick up a team in the huddle mock offseason.

#119 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,743 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:27 AM

Vaccaro would not be a steal, he would be a reach that I hope paid off. Definitely not BPA.

You can't just love every prospect lol...

This.....KV would be a steal in round 2, but at 14 a major reach. He is a good safety prospect, this draft has no great ones. Late first round guy for an already good team that just needs a little help.

#120 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:35 AM

why dont you pick up a team in the huddle mock offseason.

I was thinking about it, I've just never participated in one and I don't have a whole lot of time to invest into anything like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.