• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#46 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,967 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:30 AM

There goes Panthro, back pedaling his way out of another stupid comment.

Yes because out of your whole original post I keyed in on your perplexing statement about Warmack having the edge because he played in the SEC...

yes I am the one back pedaling. lol

You either phrased it incorrectly (which I hope) or you had no clue Kentucky was in the SEC.

Good luck having any cred on this board when you go to criticize anyone else's mock drafts.

But if it makes you feel better that I didn't know which conference Kentucky played in then go ahead and keep believing it.

at least walterfootball and mel kiper know which conferences teams play in.

#47 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:34 AM

Yes because out of your whole original post I keyed in on your perplexing statement about Warmack having the edge because he played in the SEC...

yes I am the one back pedaling. lol

You either phrased it incorrectly (which I hope) or you had no clue Kentucky was in the SEC.

Good luck having any cred on this board when you go to criticize anyone else's mock drafts.

But if it makes you feel better that I didn't know which conference Kentucky played in then go ahead and keep believing it.

at least walterfootball and mel kiper know which conferences teams play in.

Dude, just quit. You're trying to make me look like I'm the one that didn't know what conference they were in when it was YOU. YOU didn't know, you weren't trolling, it wasn't sarcasm, you fugged up.

Now just let it go. I posted this thread to talk about these two prospects and now it's just 4 pages of BS.

I don't want credibility. I just want to talk prospects with the few users that know how to.

I will continue to post my prospect threads and giving users mock drafts criticism.

#48 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,967 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:37 AM

That's right...I didn't know which conference Kentucky played in. That is why I posted it. You caught me. I have no clue about Jared Lorenzen, Steve Johnson, Andre Woodson, Randall Cobb, the bust Dewayne Robinson...AND no clue about the conference lol

you sounded like an imbecile and got called on it

#49 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:38 AM

BWood this is a serious question. Do u have a HS diploma?

HS stands for high school.

#50 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,970 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:22 PM

lol chuck u wrong for dat lol :lolu:

Lol u like it??

#51 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,970 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:22 PM

BWood this is a serious question. Do u have a HS diploma?

HS stands for high school.

Lmfao

#52 OHK

OHK

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:32 PM

Bwood, stop while you're not that far behind.

#53 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,967 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:38 PM

I usually wouldn't be harp on a mistake but in almost every mock draft thread you participate in you make some douchey holier than thou comment about how you are a better scout than everyone else and somehow their opinions on prospects are lesser.

#54 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,474 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:11 PM

So i guess it's common knowledge that Bwood sucks.

#55 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:58 PM

Suck at what? I still evaluate more prospects than all of you put together and have a better understanding of how the draft works than anyone.

I hit on Luke Kuechly, Amini Silatolu, Joe Adams, Josh Norman, and Brad Nortman in my mock drafts last year.

I will get most of them right again, because I am on another level. I'm sorry that pisses you guys off but you should just except it rather than fight it.

Daddy will have more threads up soon. I must get going to work now though, go run along and play kiddies.

I think Walter has a new mock out.

#56 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,474 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:59 PM

your attitude dipshit.

#57 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,967 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:02 PM

I'm glad bwood aka ""KY" isn't going to let this affect his posting.

#58 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:08 PM

The only person that needs some KY is the sorry person that has to bang you every night.

#59 OHK

OHK

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 05:03 PM

Suck at what? I still evaluate more prospects than all of you put together and have a better understanding of how the draft works than anyone.

I hit on Luke Kuechly, Amini Silatolu, Joe Adams, Josh Norman, and Brad Nortman in my mock drafts last year.

I will get most of them right again, because I am on another level. I'm sorry that pisses you guys off but you should just except it rather than fight it.

Daddy will have more threads up soon. I must get going to work now though, go run along and play kiddies.

I think Walter has a new mock out.

Says the man who registered Nov. 2012. Yes, I'm sure you did, you just can't show us.

#60 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:16 PM

Says the man who registered Nov. 2012. Yes, I'm sure you did, you just can't show us.

Oh little boy, didn't your dead beat dad teach you not to talk shitt unless you have the correct info?

I got banned in November for calling someone an idiot and had to make a new account. I've been around the huddle for a few too many years now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com