#76 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:23 AM

Lol I knew I was popular around here, but this is a whole new level.

Once again I guess the way I phrased something was misinterpreted. I didn't have a mock with all 5 of this exact picks. I should've said that in the live draft, I nailed every pick before we selected except Alexander or Campbell. And I do belong to other sites where I post mocks...but that doesn't matter because nobody will believe me because I am the enemy.

You guys can keep this thread going, I understand my popularity has made it so I have many enemies that look to bring me down.

I will keep posting prospect threads, I will keep hating on your fantasy mocks, and I will keep repping LA till the day I fugging die.

Seriously suck my dick, to anyone that hates on me being from LA, suck my dick. EVERY argument somehow ends up with users bashing me being from LA. It's so fugging ignorant and dumb that I can't even comprehend why anyone would ever even do that. I could sit here all day and crack stupid fugging North Carolina hick jokes or insest jokes, but I am more mature than that, and this is a DRAFT FORUM.

Like I said I can't mock 20 players a day from now til Draft night and I guarantee you I'll hit on 50% of them, if not all of them.

And grow up.

#77 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:37 AM

Panthro will you please ban my fellow member Bwood for a while. I don't like the kind of language he is using. For example: "suck my dick".

Grow the FUG up.

#78 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:41 AM

Grow the FUG up.

More like you GROW THE FU(K UP!!

Quit ur whining and bit(hin'
Id be surprise if you don't get ban for acting like a lil kid.

Why the fu(k r u telling people to suk ur dick for dumbass??? You have simply made a reputation on here

#79 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:42 AM

More like you GROW THE FU(K UP!!

Quit ur whining and bit(hin'
Id be surprise if you don't get ban for acting like a lil kid

Stop quoting me!!!1 waaaahhhh!!!! I don't wanna get in twuble!!! Don't tell Zod or Kurb on me pweeeeaaassss!!!111

#80 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:43 AM

Stop quoting me!!!1 waaaahhhh!!!! I don't wanna get in twuble!!! Don't tell Zod or Kurb on me pweeeeaaassss!!!111

Let me postup your fu(kn picture up so all the members can see what a douchebag you look like

ANYONE WANNA SEE PIX OF BWOOD, message me.

#81 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:45 AM

this is sad. why can't we all just get along? :/

#82 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 7,180 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:45 AM

Exactly.

However, I believe that if we're going to pass up on the no.1 OG (Warmack) we mind as well pass up on the 2nd or 3rd also. Cross your fingers that a Bailey (tremendous size) or Uzzie is there in the 4th.

I rather live with a DT Jesse (1st), WR 2nd (Hunter/Hopkins/Woods/Rogers) and then an OG Bailey/Uzzie in the 4th. History has shown that you don't have to take an OG early, though I'm not saying we shouldn't. We'd probably find better result going toward this way at filling our needs.

I think Uzzie will be there.
Guards tend to drop. I would not be surprised to see Bailey.

#83 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:51 AM

smh...

#84 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:53 AM

I think Uzzie will be there.
Guards tend to drop. I would not be surprised to see Bailey.

I do also think Uzzie will be there in the 4th. Not so sure about Bailey though. He could go in the 2nd-3rd.

As of right now I can only see Warmack, Cooper and maybe Barrett as OGs going in the 1st. Warford should be a 2nd unless something surprisingly happen.

The OG class isn't deep in my opinion. So in order for a guy like Bailey to fall all the way into the 4th, teams will have to take OTs early instead of OGs.

#85 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,190 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:05 AM

whoa what happen in this thread.. where is the title lol

anyways warford imo will be just as good as warmack when its all said and done.

#86 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,533 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:41 AM

Seriously suck my dick, to anyone that hates on me being from LA, suck my dick. EVERY argument somehow ends up with users bashing me being from LA. It's so fugging ignorant and dumb that I can't even comprehend why anyone would ever even do that. I could sit here all day and crack stupid fugging North Carolina hick jokes or insest jokes, but I am more mature than that, and this is a DRAFT FORUM.

I'm from the Bay Area....LA sucks. And don't talk about North Carolina cause this place is one of the greatest states in America.

#87 Lout

Lout

Draft Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 2,429 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:33 AM

Warford looks like a stud.. anyone else see him handeling Jenkins from Georgia? Jenkins looked kind of like a scrub against Warford.

#88 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 01:24 PM

Warford looks like a stud.. anyone else see him handeling Jenkins from Georgia? Jenkins looked kind of like a scrub against Warford.

Yea, Warford is nice. Stud DT in the 1st, Warford in the 2nd, find a way to get Quinton Patton (or Hunter/Hopkins/Rogers) without trading next year's 1st to get back into the 2nd and I'll be elated with our draft.

#89 Lout

Lout

Draft Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 2,429 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:44 PM

Yea, Warford is nice. Stud DT in the 1st, Warford in the 2nd, find a way to get Quinton Patton (or Hunter/Hopkins/Rogers) without trading next year's 1st to get back into the 2nd and I'll be elated with our draft.

I think it's feasible to trade down 10 picks in the 1st round to gain an extra 2nd rounder.
1st round - Sharrif Floyd
2nd round - Warford
2nd round - Patton/Hopkins

#90 CollegePanther

CollegePanther

President

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:51 PM

KY is the worst team in the SEC? no wai