Photo
- - - - -

KY is in the SEC? no wai

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#91 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,132 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:36 PM

I think it's feasible to trade down 10 picks in the 1st round to gain an extra 2nd rounder.
1st round - Sharrif Floyd
2nd round - Warford
2nd round - Patton/Hopkins

do u think the panthers could trade down from 14 to 19(for 2,4,6 rounders picks) then from 19 to 24 fror 3,6,7 rounders....???

like try to trade down 10 spots but in TWO seperate deals for extra picks......since warmack,fisher,star will all be gone when 14 arrivess....or not??

#92 Lout

Lout

Draft Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 2,416 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:52 PM

do u think the panthers could trade down from 14 to 19(for 2,4,6 rounders picks) then from 19 to 24 fror 3,6,7 rounders....???

like try to trade down 10 spots but in TWO seperate deals for extra picks......since warmack,fisher,star will all be gone when 14 arrivess....or not??

Trading down from 14 to 19 would only net us an additional high 3rd round pick.
Trading down from 14 to 24 would net us an additional mid 2nd round pick.

I don't think any team would surrender that many picks to move up 5 spots.

#93 BigSyke

BigSyke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,132 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:08 PM

okay because i saw alot of trade where people gave up 2nd rounders and 3rd rounds in the late 20's of the draft.......

#94 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,505 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:00 PM

Yea, Warford is nice. Stud DT in the 1st, Warford in the 2nd, find a way to get Quinton Patton (or Hunter/Hopkins/Rogers) without trading next year's 1st to get back into the 2nd and I'll be elated with our draft.

Yes!!!

#95 BigSyke

BigSyke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,132 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:29 PM

this is what the scouts for www.draftcountdown.com have to say about warmack vs warford!!

Comment From teddy
who is better warmack or warford?

Shane P. Hallam:
Alabama's Chance Warmack is definitely the better talent, but Larry Warford has had a good week as a whole. He is 333 pounds but moves like a player who is barely over 300. As a LG in a power run scheme, he can be extremely effective and is squarely in my Top 50 with some first round potential if someone falls in love.

Scott Wright:
Definitely Warmack, but Kentucky OG Larry Warmack has impressed at the 2013 Senior Bowl. Checking in at 6-2 1/4 and 333 pounds, "War Daddy" is big, strong and powerful but also moves relatively well for a guy that size. I think Warford solidified himself as a second or third round pick with his performance in Mobile.

Ryan Allessio:
Chance Warmack's overall game is more polished. Both are maulers in the run game but I prefer Warmack as he is better when asked pull and get to the 2nd level. Warford may be limited to a power scheme.

#96 BigSyke

BigSyke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,132 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:29 PM

this is what the scouts for www.draftcountdown.com have to say about warmack vs warford!!

Comment From teddy
who is better warmack or warford?

Shane P. Hallam:
Alabama's Chance Warmack is definitely the better talent, but Larry Warford has had a good week as a whole. He is 333 pounds but moves like a player who is barely over 300. As a LG in a power run scheme, he can be extremely effective and is squarely in my Top 50 with some first round potential if someone falls in love.

Scott Wright:
Definitely Warmack, but Kentucky OG Larry Warmack has impressed at the 2013 Senior Bowl. Checking in at 6-2 1/4 and 333 pounds, "War Daddy" is big, strong and powerful but also moves relatively well for a guy that size. I think Warford solidified himself as a second or third round pick with his performance in Mobile.

Ryan Allessio:
Chance Warmack's overall game is more polished. Both are maulers in the run game but I prefer Warmack as he is better when asked pull and get to the 2nd level. Warford may be limited to a power scheme.

#97 Lout

Lout

Draft Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 2,416 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:47 PM

okay because i saw alot of trade where people gave up 2nd rounders and 3rd rounds in the late 20's of the draft.......

You saw a trade that happened like this in real life? Or a mock draft? I don't recall a trade scenario like this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.