#1 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,560 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:43 AM

The Court issued its decision on January 22, 1973, with a 7-to-2 majority vote in favor of Roe. Burger and Douglas' concurring opinions and White's dissenting opinion were issued with along with the Court's opinion in Doe v. Bolton (announced on the same day as Roe v. Wade). The Court deemed abortion a fundamental right under the United States Constitution, thereby subjecting all laws attempting to restrict it to the standard of strict scrutiny.[22]

surprised this isn't a thread yet

#2 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,515 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:44 AM

http://www.motherjon...abortion-clinic

#3 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,320 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:51 AM

it's not popular by any means but I'm actually still torn on this one

#4 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,457 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:54 AM

What I agree and don't agree with is not relevant to this discussion, IMO
What a woman does with her body is her choice.
Her sins are her's to deal with in her own way.

#5 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,826 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:59 AM

I don't like abortion and I think that it's murdering an innocent human being... but I think that women should have the right to choose to have it if they want.

I do not think that the government should pay for it or subsidize it however.

#6 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,329 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:00 AM

Maybe there are less and less doctors doing them (not by legislative fiat persay) because most OB-GYNs recognize what is being done is wrong. You know...like abolitionists in late 1800s.

#7 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:07 AM

Maybe there are less and less doctors doing them (not by legislative fiat persay) because most OB-GYNs recognize what is being done is wrong. You know...like abolitionists in late 1800s.

you f*cking wish.

http://www.theatlant...-clinic/267352/

#8 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,515 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:09 AM

No it's government regulating them out of existence.

But that's a GOOD thing here of course. Cause conservatives hate big government. Unless it's doing something they like, of course.

#9 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,596 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:09 AM

Posted Image

#10 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,329 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:12 AM

All a doc has to have is admitting priveleges to a hospital and bam...he's an abortion doc. Now...find a hospital...or build one. Just like most/if not all same-day/outpatient surgery facilities must have admitting priveleges to a hospital in the event something goes awry.

Sounds like you, Delhommey and mmmbeans, have found a perfect business opportunity in Mississippi.

#11 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,515 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:18 AM

All a doc has to have is admitting priveleges to a hospital and bam...he's an abortion doc. Now...find a hospital...or build one. Just like most/if not all same-day/outpatient surgery facilities must have admitting priveleges to a hospital in the event something goes awry.

Sounds like you, Delhommey and mmmbeans, have found a perfect business opportunity in Mississippi.

If I wanted to live in a religious backwater taking secret routes to work everyday to avoid fundamentalist terrorists, I would have signed up to be a contractor in Afghanistan, thanks.

#12 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,457 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:20 AM

Posted Image

Thanks to having the religious rights dick up the Republican Party's ass deeper and deeper.

#13 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,329 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:20 AM

If I wanted to live in a religious backwater taking secret routes to work everyday to avoid fundamentalist terrorists, I would have signed up to be a contractor in Afghanistan, thanks.

Tough life being a slave owner...I mean...abortionist in modern times.

amidoinitrite?

#14 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,515 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:21 AM

Uh oh. G5's getting frothy at the mouth.

#15 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,329 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:23 AM

Btw...if you're not willing to do anything about it re: opening a facility in MS that could cater to these women, quit whining about it. As I said, find one hospital that would admit from these doc's facilities and you're golden. You mean to tell me that liberals cannot build a single hospital to cater to this growing need? You'd rather force a Catholic/Baptist/whatever hospital to require they admit an abortionist.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.