Photo
- - - - -

Look who's last for voting for the QB you want the next 10 years.

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#46 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,483 posts
  • Location704

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:44 PM

HAHA RG3 looks like a crack baby

#47 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,202 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:45 PM

What's so sad about all those polls is that wherever Luck is included he is always at the top. I think if we exclude Luck from the list we could get a more fair analysis.

Luck is better served in those polls that include Sanchez, Weeden, Dalton, Clauson, Linart, Grossman, etc.

I wouldn't worry about that too much, especially coming from the fans during the playoffs.

I've heard plenty of NFL observers, analyst, scouts, former players, etc., say they would take Cam first over all of them.

WFNZ alone, ask this question frequently (especially Marc James, who's always trying to big up Luck and undermine Cam for no playoff wins), with Cam being the pick, from some very honest, outspoken and qualified guest.

And let's not forget, Greg Cosell's 'Film--'That Don't Lie', and his cogent observations!!

#48 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:47 PM

Nothing needs to be determined about Kaep. He's an obvious upgrade over the previous quarterback. However I still think the niners would be in the superbowl with alex smith. When you have a defense and line as good as they do, quarterbacking is much easier. Look at the consistent time he has in the pocket to make decisions.

I think the read option got them to the superbowl. The RBs were running all over the place taking Parcell's advice. The DE was crashing on Kaep on every down leaving the RBs untouched. That wouldn't happen with Smith. And remember, Smith was in that game last year.

#49 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 3,167 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:51 PM

I dont get the hate for Luck. He took over a 2 win blown up team, was asked to do a ton, had no good RB (ok Vick Ballard) and made the play offs. I seen Cam was last on that list too and guess what fug it. Cam is the best one wait till he gets his chance in the media spotlight people will be blown away.

Kaepernick against GB had just about ALL of his rushing yards without even having contact...

#50 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:59 PM

Andrew Luck will throw 25 INTs next year, and everybody will say he sucks, and be done with him. You just wait and see. That dude is garbage. Same for Bob. Wilson, Kaep and Cam are the only ones that should be in that poll, and Cam should have 60% of the vote if the rest of the NFL didn't have its head in its ass.

Let's not get carried away and say a person with good stats like RG3 shouldn't be included. RG3 for what his team asked him to do he did it. Just like all the other QBs EXCEPT Luck. For what they asked Luck to do he was mediocre at it.

For Luck, all his fans think he is gonna be great so whatever colored poo he does in his pants is considered great. Thinking all he needs to do is laundry. you see what I did there? lol

#51 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:04 PM

Kaepernick against GB had just about ALL of his rushing yards without even having contact...

That's the beauty of guys like Cam and Kaep. That's why Luck should NOT be in the same discussion as those guys and they're pocket passers like Luck. Thanks for making my point for me.

#52 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

tengo baking soda

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,293 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:10 PM

You don't think those 3 WRs/TE with those RBs aren't great? I think the only one holding them back is their QB. If they had Cam behind center they would blow out the 9ers. The difference in that game was Kaepernick. The Falcons have an elite line up.

I didn't say they aren't talented. The quote was that they are an offensive juggernaut. Offensive juggernauts do not go scoreless in the second half of the conference championship. They don't get outscored 28-10 in the second half of the divisional round. They damn sure don't get shut out in the 2011 playoffs.

#53 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,719 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:17 PM

Cam will still be standing tall at the end.

At one point, Blaine, Locker, Ponder, and Dalton were all considered better choices than Cam. Now they don't even grace the list, and that's including Dalton whose taken his team to the playoffs in his first two years.

#54 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 3,167 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:18 PM

That's the beauty of guys like Cam and Kaep. That's why Luck should NOT be in the same discussion as those guys and they're pocket passers like Luck. Thanks for making my point for me.

Who knows how good of a pocket passer Luck will develop into, he could be the next Tom Brady or Peyton Manning for all we know. The kid is smart.

MY point was that Cam is better than Kaep because Cam always gets "hit" but the defenders bounce right off him, Cam can take all the contact in the world but it doesn't matter. Kaep is only 15 lbs less than Cam and the same height though so I wouldn't doubt Kaep can get some nice YAC too

#55 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

tengo baking soda

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,293 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:19 PM

I think our game next season in San Fran just got bumped to a prime time slot.

#56 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,255 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:03 PM

They're all studs. Cam needs playoff experience, and fast

#57 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,918 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:06 PM

Could be worse. You could be Andy Dalton.

Or noodle arm Ryan.

#58 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 4,081 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:16 PM

I said this Before he was drafted, but Russle Wilson would be considered the best QB in the draft last year if he was 6 inches taller, him going #1 would not even be question, he's now arguably had the best rookie season of the last two years and I can't say I'm completely surprise(I also was a bit of a doubter because of hight) but the Dude deserves all credit he's due.

and I also think he's better then Luck is a given, RG3 is debatable till you consider he's made of Glass. so yea Wilson is the best of what came out last year.

and before you think it, ECU guy not NC State and could care less about NC State, just thought by watching him a lot he would be good

I'll say this too, of all the QB's listed I believe Cam has the most talent, Wilson is has the better head for the game and RG3 is somewhere in between.

Luck I want to see face something other then the easiest schedule in the NFL(the guy I have the most questions about), and Colin is a less talented version of Cam.

#59 biggdownunder

biggdownunder

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Locationsydney, australia

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:46 AM

flavor of the month crap...if youre looking 10 years into the future, cam is the absolute gold standard of any of those guys...platinum standard even.

if kaep had been drafted by a crap, low market team, say cleveland, then no one would give a crap about kaep...cams mechanics and swag, and all around game are on another level, just like the 9'ers all around offensive talent compared to us.

luck, supposedly has the most potential of all five, dubbed as "the next john elway"...dont get me wrong, john was great and all, and that would mean a super bowl or 2, and luck would be very fortunate to have a similar career, BUT, i expect so much more from cam in his career than elway could have ever even hoped to achieve, there isnt a doubt in my mind cam can/will/ be much better....is much better. luck is compared to elway...there is no cam comparison, he is completely unique. maybe lebron james? dont mean to sound stupid with lbj comparison...but damn, he's freaky unique...only nfl comparisons right now are inferior immitators.

russell wilson reminds me of a cam/brees hybrid, but a much lower roof than cam...wilson may actually be close to his ceiling only after his rookie year, which unless he regresses, should make for a bright future. i just dont see a whole heap of room for wilson to get A LOT better...even if he does, he will always be short.

rg3...he would have won this poll 4 weeks ago probably...the only way we will see rg3 on a football field in 10 years is when he is interviewing players as an analyst for some network. get well soon, rg3!

fug the haters, gimme ace boogie over not only those 4 chumps, but over any qb in the league...ill take my chances, and i like my odds. just because he's playing in charlotte, and probably a whole bunch of big penis envy, its like the majority of people have put on their talent blinders. what i see in cam every sunday tells me that the next ten years of panthers football are going to probably be the most entertaining decade of football im ever going to see. if you were to put any of those other 4 qb's on the panthers, does anyone honestly think we would have done better than we did this year? LMFAO, didnt think so.

all that poll proves is that 87% of people that took that poll arent panther fans, or are dumb as fug.

#60 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:16 AM

Andrew Luck will throw 25 INTs next year, and everybody will say he sucks, and be done with him.

lol he was one interception away from the league lead, completing 54% of his passes, and he's going to the pro bowl

not sure what he's going to have to do to get his admirers to realize that at this point he is smoke, mirrors, and unrealized potential, but i think that throwing a shitload of interceptions next season isn't it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com