Photo
- - - - -

bP's 2013 Mock Draft -through pick #14-

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#13 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:31 AM

Len only suffers from deferring, NBA scouts have said that if Len wasn't so selfless that he would easily be the number one draft pick. He defers to his guards to much when he should be the primary focus on the Maryland roster with Dez Wells.

#14 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

HUDDLER

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:19 AM

Len only suffers from deferring, NBA scouts have said that if Len wasn't so selfless that he would easily be the number one draft pick. He defers to his guards to much when he should be the primary focus on the Maryland roster with Dez Wells.

Honestly I wasnt that impressed the first few times I saw Len play (didnt see the UK game), but I have to agree that Maryland is doing him no favors. His guards rarely get him the ball where he needs it, even when he establishes deep position in the post, and with his size and athleticism he should be a much bigger weapon on fast breaks. Still not convinced he will offer a true low post threat at the next level, but he has a lot of room to grow.

Still think Zeller is underrated as a draft prospect. He may never be an above average defender, but guys with legit size who can score in the low post are one of the rarest commodities in the NBA, he is gonna produce at the next level. He wont be a home run pick but I could see him sneaking into a couple all star teams during his career

#15 Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan

SUPPORTER

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:57 PM

I watched Len in the dook game, I want him. For his size, he moves like a cat. He's still rough, but
I like him more than Noel.

that said, Noel won't be horrible.

#16 bLACKpANTHER

bLACKpANTHER

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º

HUDDLER

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:52 PM

to me- you know what you are going to get from Len and there is a ton of potential in Noel but might not pan out..

i would be happy with either

#17 Lakejamescat

Lakejamescat

Help is on the Way

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:24 PM

I don't see why people are so harsh on Biz. The kid is improving dramatically. Hes our best rebounder on this team.

I was excited with the pick but I guess am too impatient for the offense to improve. Defensively I think he is learning and hopefully he will be a major force in the paint in the future.