Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hmm. It's a tad bit cold today.

15 posts in this topic

Posted

21 currently. Wind Chill of 9. Constant 20-25 mph winds. Fun times. Even colder for the dude who lives in Maine. I'm off to buy a Canada Goose jacket. I'll be all warm and crap. :)

1 person likes this

Posted

The high here in Wilmington is supposed to be 46, and that's pretty damned cold for here. I would shrivel up and die if the highs were in the 20s. I can't imagine those living in Minnesota and north where it's in the negatives during the day.

Could. Not. Take. It.

Posted

The high here in Wilmington is supposed to be 46, and that's pretty damned cold for here. I would shrivel up and die if the highs were in the 20s. I can't imagine those living in Minnesota and north where it's in the negatives during the day.

Could. Not. Take. It.

It's supposed to get down to the mid twenties here on the coast tonight, super cold weather isn't that bad. Once you get to a point, it's just fuging cold. As a ski instructor, I don't know how many below zero days I worked. The -50 and lower windchill days were the tits, let me tell you.

Posted

No. fug that.

I don't want none of it.

Give me 95 and 90% humidity any day.

Posted

No. fug that.

I don't want none of it.

Give me 95 and 90% humidity any day.

Absolutely, I'll take 90 over 50 any day. Perfect golf weather.

Posted

Of course here in SoCal we dont see humidity like that.

Posted

Absolutely, I'll take 90 over 50 any day. Perfect golf weather.

The humidity isn't fun, but I was just using it for comparison...

I can't play when I'm all bundled up... if it's below 50 I'm not remotely interested in playing.

At least when it's hot, you can go to the pool and chill. When it's cold, you have to stay inside... bleh.

Posted

I'm under the philosphy of I can always put more clothes on. Give me the cold. There's only so much humid ball sweat that I can take. However if I have the oppurtunity to play golf i'm playing. Rain, snow, sleet, heat wtev. I have to play when I can.

Posted

fun_cold-nipples.jpg
2 people like this

Posted

I didn't go outside today. Instead, sat on my ass with a few of my boys from high school that are still around and played Madden 07 on PS2 and put up 400 yards and 5 TDs with Steve Smith and Jake.

Posted

13 right now. Wind Chill makes it 3. Just took my dog out to pee. He looked at me like, really?

Posted

I laugh but talk to me in August.