Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pat Y writes the obituary of the Failcons

33 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

My biggest reason for disliking Atlanta is that thy are a dome team. I simply can't tolerate that stuff.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I hate them just as much as everyone else on this forum, but at least they make they playoffs ya know. I'd rather go one and done than I would not make it at all.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Frizzy350' timestamp='1358883459' post='2110701']
As much as I hate the Falcons I do feel a little bad for them.
[/quote]

Lol absolutely no way in hell I could ever feel bad for the Falcons. Never.

Never. Ever. fug those choking overrated assholes
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Yet another stupid article from patsy.

Yes, I hate the foulc*unts but, for now, they're the team to beat in our division, which is not exactly replete with chopped liver.

Their front office has made outstanding decisions and their coaching staff is significantly better than ours.

If, next season, they're the same old foulc*unts who run away with the division and are always strong, then we've got a problem.

Posted · Report post

Oh God guys, stop kissing their asses. I don't believe they said "yeah but Carolina went the farthest in the playoffs in 2008 so they're the team to beat." They didn't. They celebrated.

fug the Falcons, fug their fans, fug their stupid dome, fug Matt Ryan, fug Mike Smith, fug that son of a bitch John Abraham and fug Jerry Glanville just for good measure.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Third Degree' timestamp='1358903913' post='2111208']
Oh God guys, stop kissing their asses. I don't believe they said "yeah but Carolina went the farthest in the playoffs in 2008 so they're the team to beat." They didn't. They celebrated.

fug the Falcons, fug their fans, fug their stupid dome, fug Matt Ryan, fug Mike Smith, fug that son of a bitch John Abraham and fug Jerry Glanville just for good measure.
[/quote]

The little "HAY GUYZ LOOK HOW INCREDUBLY UNBIASED AND INTELLYJUNT I IZ CUZ I'M NOT A HATERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!" crowd is quite amusing.

Give'em a hand, ladies and germs!

Posted · Report post

But....but his name is "matty Ice" because he is so calm and cool under pressure.

[img]http://d22zlbw5ff7yk5.cloudfront.net/images/cm-32183-050abcc1f89bb4.gif[/img]

Posted · Report post

I see lots of similarities to the egg we laid in 2008. I wonder if next season's Falcons will also be equally as bad as we were in 2009. As we can all atest, shaking off the funk of a disasterously disappointing defeat can be a long, long time coming.

Posted · Report post

anybody else kind of roll their eyes when falcons and saints fans in the comments dredge up the fact that yasinskas used to work for the observer to try to make a case that he's biased toward the panthers?

he wasn't overly friendly let alone anything approaching sycophantic toward the panthers as a team or organization by my recollection.
1 person likes this