http://espn730.com/page.php?page_id=67

#32 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,832 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:48 PM

I just came to post that chiknwing. This honky grandpa be trippin' yo. I can't believe the words Ray Lewis is selfish came out of his mouth. Dude is the epitome of a hater. I love how he got cut off the air.

Yeah, he seemed to have a issue with a few people ( :devil:) , and Ray was currently on his list.

#33 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,877 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:48 PM

I wish I could listen live!! Stupid country IPs restrictions!!

#34 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,268 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

anyone else cringe when rivera spoke?

#35 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 4,832 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

Rivera on Now!!!!!!!

#36 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 4,832 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:50 PM

anyone else cringe when rivera spoke?

LOL

I waited to hear if it was actually his voice again. Now we know he's back for sure. LOL

#37 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 4,832 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:52 PM

Rivera claimed, Shula did a great job on the interview (that was his first answer to the question), and said he had the right ideas where the Offense was going, and what things that needed to corrected, and the explanations why. He felt his knowledge of the offense and what needed to fixed was key.

He also addressed his relationship with Cam Newton and maintaining continuity.

He also said, Shula's learned from his mistakes prior, and deserves a chance.

When asked about Shula's play calling. He felt that he's learned a lot both as a past coordinator, and here with the Panthers can help. The one answer that made no sense, is when he discussed "Shula's success at Alabama" as a justification for his qualifications.

He felt Mike really measured up to the other candidates (despite their track records), and he knew, understood their offense and what packages needed to be run.

Sounds to me like: He knew his job was on his ass, and didn't want any screw ups. LOL

But it also sincerely sounded like, he felt Shula knew how to best utilize Cam, the other offensive players and how to work well (i.e. better than Chud, though he didn't say that) with the offensive coaches.

#38 Future Of The Franchise

Future Of The Franchise

The Ambassador of Booty

• HUDDLER
  • 5,815 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:53 PM

I'm having a hard time listening to him talk. It's like my brain is zoning him out whenever he speaks.

#39 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,268 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

LOL at Rivera saying Harbaugh did good because he had good players already and he didnt

#40 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,268 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:57 PM

lol rome wasnt built in a day, Rivera reads this forum

#41 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 4,832 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

I'm having a hard time listening to him talk. It's like my brain is zoning him out whenever he speaks.

He always sounds the same, with the same tone. It's kinda like how he stands on the sideline.

He claimed the biggest thing he had to learn was "Managing the football" team. He claimed that's what he had to learn and grow.

Well, how about Managing a damn game Ron!!!

He also had the nerve to bring up Belechick, Bill Walsh, and "Rome wasn't built in a day", as far as why he's still learning and should be given a chance. LOL

#42 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 4,832 posts

He's in speech/Win One for the Gipper mode now. LOL

#43 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,302 posts

lol he actually said rome wasnt built in a day.

#44 Judo Thoreau

Judo Thoreau

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 476 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:01 PM

Brandon Beane was his mentor. Interesting.

#45 FootballMaestro

FootballMaestro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 4,832 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:02 PM

He was asked about having a HC on the team, after he said he could have used/needed one previously. And he kinda laughed it off, and claimed that he already took the lumps himself, which seems like he won't do it anymore. He said if he finds one; yes! But he doesn't feel it's paramount anymore.

He also reiterated, he "could match X & O's with anyone, but he had to learn to manage and micro-manage the coaches, coach the coaches, the team, etc., and even bigged up Brandon Beane big time, for helping him understand the various parameters and responsibilities of his job. WTF!? LOL

When asked about him being too passive, he claimed that was the first 8 games, but said not the last 8. He said "watch him". He also said, that when Cam got hurt in NO, he said he didn't go out to Cam, he said, he went out to the O-Line and yelled at them, saying "This Can't Happen Again!".

He claimed he was more passionate, said "watch me (to the host)", and had no problem admitting that he was learning, continues to learn, but nonetheless is better prepared for 2013.

Damn!! As much as I don't want to like this guy: You can't help but like or respect his clueless ASS!! LOL

I hope it works out for him.

That was for you Ivan The Awesome. I know you couldn't get the feed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ron Rivera, Dave Gettleman, Panther GM, Panther Head Coach

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com