Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And the award for the team with the most classless fans goes to...

33 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The muthafugin' New England Patriots

[quote]
Torrey Smith: Pats fans taunted me over dead brother
By Marc Sessler

Sunday's AFC Championship Game loss to the Baltimore Ravens has brought out the worst in a handful of New England Patriots fans.

Torrey Smith claims he was the subject of angry tweets from Patriots supporters taunting the Ravens wideout for the death of his younger brother. Tevin Smith passed away after a motorcycle accident in September, an event that united Baltimore's locker room.

"Played a lot of games since my brothers death and I never received as many rude tweets after a win than Sunday...yet NE fans cry about class," Smith tweeted Tuesday.

Patriots fans were up in arms over comments by Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs, who shredded New England after the game.

"These are the most arrogant (expletive) in the world," Suggs said.

Twitter can be a comfortable home to classless, vapid behavior. It's better to expect the worst, but anyone going after Smith for the death of a family member has outdone Suggs by a country mile.

The fierce rivalry between these two teams is one of the best in the NFL. Some of the antics surrounding the game itself we could do without.

Follow Marc Sessler on Twitter @MarcSesslerNFL.[/quote]

fug the Patriots, their fans, fug the players, and fug their loud mouthed wives, and the hand Krafted dick they rode in on. Disrespectful arrogant fugs.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

That's pretty screwed up man. Just like Brady. No. Class. At. All.

Posted · Report post

That's despicable. It's so easy to be tough online.

Posted · Report post

Good grief :(

Posted · Report post

That is some very classless and gutless crap.

Posted · Report post

Wow, what a bunch of sad excuses for human beings.

Unfortunately in sports, levels of unfathomable ignorance such as this are not uncommon.

Posted · Report post

The Patriots Organization is poo from the top to the bottom. fugin' lowlifes.

Posted · Report post

I think a fan base that enjoys so much success is bound to have bandwagon fans and more fans in general that reflect poorly on the franchise even though I'd be willing to bet a majority of Patriots fans are decent people.

Posted · Report post

Nah Saints fans still have less class.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Yeah, the Patriots have plenty of bad fans. But our own players are harassed on twitter by Panther fans. It's a cultural problem where young people (and sadly some old) think they can say whatever they want on the internet without consequence. I have a relative that posts racist and homophobic rants on Facebook and he wonders why he can't find a decent job with a public profile.

Posted · Report post

Try being surrounded by Patriots fans everywhere you go. Wish I could live in Charlotte.

Posted · Report post

Unrelated but related:

[img]http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2049057/LOLofthering_medium.gif[/img]
8 people like this