Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Bieb

43 posts in this topic

Posted

I am sitting in TWC arena waiting for the Bieb. I should get dad of the year. Not even all the hot MILFS will make this bearable.

There is some comedy factor. My daughter and I were walking down College and I saw this bus with a crowd in front. Screams. Told her to come on. It was the Biebs bus. Every time he (?) moved a screen in front of the door screams would erupt. Girls were sobbing uncontrollably. I just wish. JR were here. :)

Posted

Rock out with your cock out.

Posted

fug yeah

Posted

catfang is dad of the year... Take some MILF pics.

Posted

By 'wish JR were here,' you mean in your section, right?

He's probably in the front row getting sweated on.

Posted

I think I saw Grits. Swear to god.

2 people like this

Posted

He was in Salisbury (where I live) most of the day yesterday. Did a photoshoot at the Transportation Museum (because it was closed) and then he ate at Waffle House (poor taste) at like 3AM

I only know this because I read the paper.

Posted

Bieber is the man, but I don't think I could handle one of those concerts. I think he's a cool dude, I actually like his more R&B based music, but there's no way I could deal with the little girls.

Posted

I had to endure this as well. He's way more awful in person. And the screaming fuging 12 year old girls. Dad of the Year indeed.

1 person likes this

Posted

Bieber is the man, but I don't think I could handle one of those concerts. I think he's a cool dude, I actually like his more R&B based music, but there's no way I could deal with the little girls.

Hahaha wait are you being serious?