Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Bieb

43 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't think I have ever heard of a guy liking justin burner in my entire life, seriously.

Me and this guy.

Posted

I am sitting in TWC arena waiting for the Bieb. I should get dad of the year. Not even all the hot MILFS will make this bearable.

There is some comedy factor. My daughter and I were walking down College and I saw this bus with a crowd in front. Screams. Told her to come on. It was the Biebs bus. Every time he (?) moved a screen in front of the door screams would erupt. Girls were sobbing uncontrollably. I just wish. JR were here. :)

<<Front row, great show, still shaking...threw my underwear on stage.

Best night of my life until they threw me out for pushing 11 year old girls to the ground trying to get close enough to get The Biebs attention. Probably should have kept my pants on also...oh well, live and learn.

Posted

I don't think I have ever heard of a guy liking justin burner in my entire life, seriously.

OUMapma.png

Posted

Again, I'm not trying to call him some sort of musical miracle. Just respectable and not deserving of all of the hate he garners. He's meant to attract a young, female audience. That's probably the reason why older men like yourself don't find themselves enjoying his music.

Still, no need to hate on the dude for it, especially when he has at least some talent and really puts his all into his career, unlike some modern day pop artists.

I get what you're saying. He's talented and all, I just don't listen to that kind of music...I'm 35 not 13. I totally understand why these girls are in love with him..even though he looks like a lesbian :) He's a good kid though from what I understand..has gone to see cancer patients in the hospital who are huge fans of his more than a few times..

If I found out that my husband was closet bieb fan...I might have to leave him though :)

and CatofWar..thanks for the nice disgusting picture

Posted

Fun fact: I know all of the words to "Baby".

My two year old girl loves that song.

"Sing with me, daddy!"

:(

Posted

Cute little feller...not as cute as that middle chick from Hanson, though.

Posted

I don't understand sagging skinny jeans. Seriously. He's taking two of the worst two trends I've ever witnessed, and combining them. Moron. Other than that he's the same old cookie cutter boy singer that makes little girls scream. It'll be someone else soon enough, and he will be forgotten like so many before him.

Posted

jR5DfvE.jpg

Posted

I don't understand sagging skinny jeans. Seriously. He's taking two of the worst two trends I've ever witnessed, and combining them. Moron. Other than that he's the same old cookie cutter boy singer that makes little girls scream. It'll be someone else soon enough, and he will be forgotten like so many before him.

Bieber isn't going anywhere.... He has staying power and the backing of many powerful people to stay in the business as long as he wants to. As long as he doesn't go fuggin apesh*t crazy and fug it up like Britney Spears almost did, he is set for a looong career.

Posted

baby face pop singers who make young girls go number three in their panties have self-sabotage to fear more than anything

bieb is probably going to wind up like a justin timberlake. he'll hit his 20s and start making more "adult" music and have an acting career.

Posted

Bieber isn't going anywhere.... He has staying power and the backing of many powerful people to stay in the business as long as he wants to. As long as he doesn't go fuggin apesh*t crazy and fug it up like Britney Spears almost did, he is set for a looong career.

We'll see if he's timberlake or just some new kid on the block. I don't think he has the right stuff.

Posted

Sorry but he's not going to have the looks like Timberlake does. He's way too skinny. Timberlake is a lot better at poking fun at himself, Bieber thinks hes helping people go for their dreams or whatever. He's in for a rude awakening, we will see if he can get over that hump.

I was pissed when he let the drummer do a solo and it lasted 10 seconds. Best chance of being entertained in any way gone just like that.