Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,324 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:16 AM

Not sure about all this....
Is he a songwriter? No, doesn't write his own music.
Is he a singer? No, everything is jammed thru an auto-tuner.
Is he at least particularly attractive? Not really.. kind of a wannabe home boy. The urban look on a pretty boy is embarrassing.

So... I'm not getting it. He's a rather untalented plastic puppet created by someone else to make money for them.

#17 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,717 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:38 AM

Not sure about all this....
Is he a songwriter? No, doesn't write his own music.
Is he a singer? No, everything is jammed thru an auto-tuner.
Is he at least particularly attractive? Not really.. kind of a wannabe home boy. The urban look on a pretty boy is embarrassing.

So... I'm not getting it. He's a rather untalented plastic puppet created by someone else to make money for them.

Not to be a fanboy or anything, nor am I trying to justify him as a particularly good artist, but I think he's respectable, especially when compared to a lot of today's artists.

On his latest album, he either wrote or co-wrote all of the songs (except Beauty and the Beat). He was actually the main writer on 10 of the album's 13 songs.

And he is talented singer. A bit of a strange nasally sound right now, maybe due to being in-between the shift of a high voice to a lower voice, but the talent is still recognizable. He was discovered on Youtube as a singer, not some sort of premade industry manipulation.

As for the looks department, he must be pretty good looking considering 90% of his fanbase wouldn't like or know him if he was ugly.

#18 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,717 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:40 AM

And revoke my man card if you want. I don't care. But I respect any musical artist that has clear talent. (Whether boybands, rappers, country singers, heavy metal bands, etc.)

#19 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,191 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:39 AM

I had to endure this as well. He's way more awful in person. And the screaming fuging 12 year old girls. Dad of the Year indeed.

I saw the ads for Clapton coming in April. When I thought of what Slow Hand can do compared to what I was subjected to, I wept.

#20 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,292 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:39 AM

Revoked ;)

#21 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,324 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:48 AM

Not to be a fanboy or anything, nor am I trying to justify him as a particularly good artist, but I think he's respectable, especially when compared to a lot of today's artists.

On his latest album, he either wrote or co-wrote all of the songs (except Beauty and the Beat). He was actually the main writer on 10 of the album's 13 songs.

And he is talented singer. A bit of a strange nasally sound right now, maybe due to being in-between the shift of a high voice to a lower voice, but the talent is still recognizable. He was discovered on Youtube as a singer, not some sort of premade industry manipulation.

As for the looks department, he must be pretty good looking considering 90% of his fanbase wouldn't like or know him if he was ugly.

Okay, you got me. I'll put him right up there with Bobby Sherman, The Archies, Tiffany, a-ha, Tubbawumba, and the others who changed the course of music history...

#22 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,717 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:36 AM

Okay, you got me. I'll put him right up there with Bobby Sherman, The Archies, Tiffany, a-ha, Tubbawumba, and the others who changed the course of music history...

Again, I'm not trying to call him some sort of musical miracle. Just respectable and not deserving of all of the hate he garners. He's meant to attract a young, female audience. That's probably the reason why older men like yourself don't find themselves enjoying his music.

Still, no need to hate on the dude for it, especially when he has at least some talent and really puts his all into his career, unlike some modern day pop artists.

#23 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:36 AM

I don't think I have ever heard of a guy liking justin burner in my entire life, seriously.

#24 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:38 AM

I actually like Bieber know that he smokes weed.

He's the perfect spokes person for educating the youth about marijuana. I can't wait till all the old lies and ignorant opinions on weed are gone.

#25 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,717 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:40 AM

I don't think I have ever heard of a guy liking justin burner in my entire life, seriously.

Me and this guy.

#26 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,082 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:49 AM

I am sitting in TWC arena waiting for the Bieb. I should get dad of the year. Not even all the hot MILFS will make this bearable.

There is some comedy factor. My daughter and I were walking down College and I saw this bus with a crowd in front. Screams. Told her to come on. It was the Biebs bus. Every time he (?) moved a screen in front of the door screams would erupt. Girls were sobbing uncontrollably. I just wish. JR were here. :)

<<Front row, great show, still shaking...threw my underwear on stage.

Best night of my life until they threw me out for pushing 11 year old girls to the ground trying to get close enough to get The Biebs attention. Probably should have kept my pants on also...oh well, live and learn.

#27 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,365 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:36 AM

Posted Image

#28 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,760 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:39 AM

Again, I'm not trying to call him some sort of musical miracle. Just respectable and not deserving of all of the hate he garners. He's meant to attract a young, female audience. That's probably the reason why older men like yourself don't find themselves enjoying his music.

Still, no need to hate on the dude for it, especially when he has at least some talent and really puts his all into his career, unlike some modern day pop artists.

I get what you're saying. He's talented and all, I just don't listen to that kind of music...I'm 35 not 13. I totally understand why these girls are in love with him..even though he looks like a lesbian :) He's a good kid though from what I understand..has gone to see cancer patients in the hospital who are huge fans of his more than a few times..

If I found out that my husband was closet bieb fan...I might have to leave him though :)

and CatofWar..thanks for the nice disgusting picture

#29 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,650 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 23 January 2013 - 09:51 AM

Fun fact: I know all of the words to "Baby".

My two year old girl loves that song.

"Sing with me, daddy!"

:(

#30 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,586 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:02 PM

Cute little feller...not as cute as that middle chick from Hanson, though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.