Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers hire Ken Dorsey as QB coach

85 posts in this topic

Posted

i think the only postion miami doent produce in the nfl are qbs.......i may be wrong......

Posted

i think the only postion miami doent produce in the nfl are qbs.......i may be wrong......

Posted

Manning becoming a good OC is not a given. Very few great players can make that transition. Just because you have a high IQ and great instincts doesn't mean you can teach it and manage an entire offensive system. Generally guys lacking in physical talent make better coordinators because they never could rely on talent alone.

But we already manning has an extremely high football iq and when he's at the line can read the d and Audible into the best play. I'm sure he could still do that for the sideline or up in the booth then say it in the headset.

Posted

Good hire, knows Cam.

Posted

Good hire. The QB from when his college was last relevant.

Posted

Solid hire. Can he call plays?

I am going to enjoy people bumping all of Zod's negative posts about Shula when the offense is improved next year.

Posted

I am going to enjoy people bumping all of Zod's negative posts about Shula when the offense is improved next year.

negativity generates posts, unfortunately

Posted

His hiring as a scout in the first place might have been because of his work with Cam at IMG. Good hire.

Posted

If you lived through the offense hell I lived through for 3 years of Shula, it would be tough for you to stay positive.

I will gladly bump my own posts and eat crow if I am wrong.

Posted

negativity generates posts, unfortunately

derp

Posted

If you lived through the offense hell I lived through for 3 years of Shula, it would be tough for you to stay positive.

I will gladly bump my own posts and eat crow if I am wrong.

We're you a bucs fan in the 90s?

Posted

But we already manning has an extremely high football iq and when he's at the line can read the d and Audible into the best play. I'm sure he could still do that for the sideline or up in the booth then say it in the headset.

The headset is cut off after a certain time on the play clock afaik. And there's no way you can do that from the booth on the fly. Only a QB can make those last second decisions to be able to relay it to his offense.