Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jon Beason just had shoulder surgery

55 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Rivera said linebacker Jon Beason had successful shoulder surgery this month after undergoing knee surgery in the fall. Beason has played in only five games since signing a five-year, $51.5 million contract extension before the 2011 season.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/01/22/3805674/source-panthers-to-promote-ken.htmlhttp://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/01/22/3805674/source-panthers-to-promote-ken.html

more of a reason to move on from him... he will have a high risk of re-injuring, if he was a WR or a QB it wont be that big of a deal but you need a healthy shoulder to tackle

Posted · Report post

I remember when people were calling for Thomas Davis' job too...

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

I don't know, I'd be pretty damn worried if I had a QB with a bum shoulder. Like really damn worried.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

I don't know, I'd be pretty damn worried if I had a QB with a bum shoulder. Like really damn worried.

What you did there?

I see it.

Posted · Report post

hmph, only about 10 mil a game

one of hurney's better deals

Posted · Report post

His cap hit is huge if we were to cut or trade him.

Posted · Report post

I remember when people were calling for Thomas Davis' job too...

yea tru but you need your shoulder tackle, especially if he plans to play the middle and command such a high cap figure

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'm waiting to see another video of him working out at 7 am talking about righting some wrongs and proclaiming Carolina a Dynasty.

Posted · Report post

Beason was TD's main workout partner and according to him, a major source of inspiration when he was ready to quit. I know the contract is a B*&%$ but TD restructured and Beason cares just as much about the team.

Posted · Report post

yea tru but you need your shoulder tackle, especially if he plans to play the middle and command such a high cap figure

He's not playing in the middle next season, Rivera already established that.

Posted · Report post

Agreed but being out for two season I feel he will rework his contract... I highly doubt Rivera will put Beason back in the middle and if he does that was his worse decsion besides making Shula OC (badum tshhh)

Posted · Report post

J Beezy is ray Lewis jr. With unfortunate injuries.

1 person likes this

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments