Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam2Ligit2Quit

Jon Beason just had shoulder surgery

54 posts in this topic

Best thing is to cut him. He has a lot of guarantees in his contract that restructuring might not work that well... Gentlemagic might be a geni in a bottle that work wonders

How effective do you think Beason will be if healthy and not playing in the mlb position? How good can he play the other lb positions?

He had shoulder surgery

Shoulder

A lot of people didn't think he'll come back from achilles and he did. Not playing for a whole season caused these injuries

Well that's debatable.

Well that's debatable.

yeah I'm not sure he came back anywhere near 100%. issues with the knee was probably related to his trying to recover from his achilles issues.

Trading Beason would/will have less to do with his injuries than it will with the fact that his spot is now Luke's spot and his cap number simply doesn't justify playing him out of position, where he has a history of not performing as well - and that was before the injury.

hmph, only about 10 mil a game

one of hurney's better deals

You know it's funny when you click on your rep on a post and you see all the butthurt people that downvote you for making a Hurney quip

You know it's funny when you click on your rep on a post and you see all the butthurt people that downvote you for making a Hurney quip

It's likely Hurney himself giving you negative rep.

1 person likes this

you are smoking crack if you don't think Beason is going to work his ass off to get back into top shape, especially with all of Luke's success

seeing as how it takes a lot more than a year to fully recover from an achilles tear, yea nobody should've expected beason to come back and instantly play at a high level again.

the shoulder thing is a bit worrisome though

seeing as how it takes a lot more than a year to fully recover from an achilles tear, yea nobody should've expected beason to come back and instantly play at a high level again.

the shoulder thing is a bit worrisome though

Exactly

The achilles is more worrisome and he came back from that so I have no doubt Beast will be back from a shoulder

TD, 3 ACL surgeries. I doubted him and I will admit it. But after that, I no longer will doubt people