Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rivera talked to (wanted?) Norv

71 posts in this topic

Posted

Why didn't Chud attempt to snatch Shula away with him?

Posted

It sounds like we were caught pretty off-guard by the Chud hiring. With it happening so fast, it seems like Chud had already set up a direct line to Norv before he was even hired. Which is pretty lame... We should have just fired him immediately and started talking to Norv before anything else could happen.

I wouldn't say it was lame, it's business and proprietary to have your ducks lined up before you plunge.

Posted

Chud and Norv have been talking and planning that all season that's why the offense sputtered until the plan was worked out.

I don't believe for one second chud didn't know he had a hc job lined up.

he was their 11th choice.

Posted

Why didn't Chud attempt to ****** Shula away with him?

apparently he's smarter than that.

Posted

But got the job, that's just propaganda. Chud had the job from the start of the season.

Posted

But got the job, that's just propaganda. Chud had the job from the start of the season.

lol ok....

every coach they offered the job to turned them down or ran away. i'm sure that went just according to plan.

Posted

lol ok....

every coach they offered the job to turned them down or ran away. i'm sure that went just according to plan.

yea It's simple, take all of the control so they can run. Even Rivera isn't dumb enough to believe that's a coincidence.

Posted

Chud screwed us again...

Posted

yea It's simple, take all of the control so they can run. Even Rivera isn't dumb enough to believe that's a coincidence.

Nicolas-Sarkozy-laughing.gif

Posted

Nicolas-Sarkozy-laughing.gif

ok, so you think the CEO really called norv, if you buy that then that's what's funny.?

Posted

that you think the plan was to act like they got rejected by 10 other candidates before asking chud to come in for an interview.

that is high comedy right there.

Posted

chud and norv both chose to go to cleveland instead of being here.

not sure how that's them taking our rejects.

In regard to Norv, sure. In regard to Chud? I guarantee you there were more people in NC that wanted Chud to go to the Browns than there were in Cleveland.