Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Need Huddle Relationship Advice

82 posts in this topic

Posted

I wouldn't worry too much about it. I'm sure you're a nice guy, and if she chose the nice guy in you to begin with, then she's probably over that "bad guy" douche phase that girls seem to eternally hang around.

Posted

you've been with her since age 15?

this explains a lot.

I didn't even realize

That changes a lot

Posted

The best possible advice I can give is to become gay, like me.

Trust me things are much easier this way.

Wait did I just type what I was thinking in my head but didnt really mean to type it'?

Farkkkkk!!

Posted

Yeah I mean there is obviously a lot to the story I can't tell or even explain. And we've known each other/hung out since early in high school, but we were never "official" until last year and dated other people in between.

Anyway as an update, she's obviously still pissed but we talked last night and got it all out on the table. She knows I hate the dude and said she won't let him keep saying the same things. I obviously know I screwed up and we've got to rebuild the trust yada yada. And yes, I know I'm 22 and relationships at my age, especially "serious" ones, can be silly. At the same time, they are learning experiences that may lead to something, so I try not to screw them up totally.

Posted

Stop being a pussy and Leave her dude there are plenty of fish in the sea

Posted

Move on, now.

Listen to the guy who dated the same girl from 17-22 and regretted it bigtime.

Then again, this is the problem with kids though, they have to experience it themselves. What's that quote again?

"the smart man learns from his mistakes, but the really smart man learns from others"

Posted

Do what feels riight dude. Wall yo path

Posted

While your at home moping around - she's out going to pound town dude. Probably with one of your friends. Grow a pair and leave her. She'll come crawling back for some weiner when she's drunk.

Posted

unless I missed something...you dated, broke up and she slept with baseball boy...now you are back together and they are still texting each other????

if this is correct...if it's me...I'm out for sure.

you looked at her phone so obviously there is a trust issue. No trust = no real relationship, move on!

2 people like this

Posted

unless I missed something...you dated, broke up and she slept with baseball boy...now you are back together and they are still texting each other????

if this is correct...if it's me...I'm out for sure.

you looked at her phone so obviously there is a trust issue. No trust = no real relationship, move on!

But he didn't even cum inside of her....

Posted

Yeah it's over now. No trust from either of us really, poo wasn't going to work. Thanks for the advice everyone.

Posted

sorry to hear it...but remember...the pain goes away quick and there's new horny bitches turning legal age every day!